14th July 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

i passed my diploma from civil engg. What should i do after that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  2. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  5. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  6. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  7. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  11. How can I get building approval license after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. How can I proceed for to do B.E or B.Tech from Evening Engineering College after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to get entry in TIET for B.E course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
20th September 2012, 10:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Two major options can be chosen after diploma. You can either apply for jobs or else continue your studies. In case of jobs, junior posts will be available in private companies. Government sector employs diploma candidate in clerical or assistants posts. Job opportunities lie in railways, nationalized banks, police services, defense services, CBI etc. In case of higher studies you can join for B.Tech course via lateral entry scheme.
3rd May 2013, 04:04 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Either you can go for

1. Job as Diploma holder
2. Go for B.Tech and become engineer

For taking admission in B.Tech, you must have done at least 3 years diploma after 10th in any branch of engineering.

Some colleges take admission through lateral entry exams like Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive exam, etc. so you need to appear and crack these exams. Some colleges conducted their own entrance exam for getting entry.

Admission procedure varies from college to college. So you will have to contact colleges individually.

All the best !!
3rd May 2013, 04:12 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Either you can go for

1. Job as Diploma holder
2. Go for B.Tech and become engineer

For taking admission in B.Tech, you must have done at least 3 years diploma after 10th in any branch of engineering.

Some colleges take admission through lateral entry exams like Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive exam, etc. so you need to appear and crack these exams. Some colleges conducted their own entrance exam for getting entry.

Admission procedure varies from college to college. So you will have to contact colleges individually.

All the best !!
29th August 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GO ABROT COUNTRY TO COMPLETE HIGHER EDUCATION?
25th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in civil engineering with 49.46% please help me, i am not elegible in any universities please suggest me some universities which take students below 50%
12th February 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I do master of arts after completing diploma in civil engg or iti draughman civil please tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?