31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I'm studying diploma in civil engineering second year. I want to do architecture, is there a way to do after diploma? What is the minimum criteria required for it? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for a reply soon.

6th April 2015, 12:34 AM
sharique18

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Eligibility for Architecture Bachelor Degree:

1. You should have passed Diploma Course from any recognized board.

2. You should have a minimum of 50 percent marks in Diploma Course.

3. You have to clear Entrance Exam.
10th May 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

What should be the minimum cut off for the diploma in civil engg for joing the architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?