16th November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after diploma Automobile Engineering so as to become an Astronaut in NASA?

Sir, i am an appearing student of diploma(automobile engg.). In december 2011 i will complete it. What can i do after it to be an astronaut in nasa? Please explain to me sir.

24th January 2012, 06:07 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after diploma Automobile Engineering so as to become an Astronaut in NASA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am an appearing student of diploma(automobile engg.). In december 2011 i will complete it. What can i do after it to be an astronaut in nasa? Please explain to me sir.
sir ,After the completion of diploma in automobile engineering you must do the Bachelor of Engineering in aeronautical the good educational institute
14th June 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after diploma Automobile Engineering so as to become an Astronaut in NASA?

sir, i have completed diploma in automobile engg last year and i want to study further. please explain the related course
25th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after diploma Automobile Engineering so as to become an Astronaut in NASA?

i am in my final year of diploma in automobile engineering.......and after i want to start my own buisness in automobile so please suggest me something..........!!!!
26th November 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in automobile engg. in 2012. In which field i can go further.please sir reply me as early......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?