2nd May 2010, 08:42 PM
pavanbvb

What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

Respected sir/madam

I m pavan from Dharwad. I m mca graduate student.. i want to know the information about various jobs/option available after MCA..

Thank you

Related Questions:
2nd May 2010, 10:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

dear friend

After MCA you can choose your own track path. Either Hardware networking or software networking. Software networking is more preferable after MCA because in MCA we study more about this.....

ok
all the best.
2nd May 2010, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

After MCA lots of jobs are wide open. Here are some of the career prospects after your MCA
You can become a professor in computer applications
Phd after you MCA will simply flourish your career
You can join a company as a S/W engineer wherein you can become a project manager within 5 to 10 years
In USA MCA is considered equivalent to MS so you can come to US where you will be considered as a masters graduate instead of bachelors
5th June 2010, 07:40 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Friend........
You can apply for the lecturer,or you can join any govenment job in schools etc........or you can join in companies etc.........
27th June 2010, 09:29 PM
amit.2186

After MCA there is lots of oppurtunities in the fields of software you can get a job in MNC companies or you can do Ph.d that way you could proffessor or principal
28th June 2010, 08:21 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

dear friend

after completion of MCA u can apply 4 various jobs.

reputed IT firms like TCS, INFOSYS, MAHINDRA SATYAM , WIPRO, HCL , CTS are recruiting students i a large numger .

u can apply 4 the job in these IT firms.

u can visit FRESHERSWORLD and there in job section u will get the no. of job applications.

i will suggest u to submit ur resume in NAUKRI.com

all the best.
28th June 2010, 12:13 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can apply for govt. sector job. because he is secure in these days. and also you can apply mnc company.
28th June 2010, 12:41 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can apply for jobs only in multinational company.
28th June 2010, 07:55 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

HELLO,
Friend if you are interested in networkings to may do good job there, teaching may be your career, you may also apply for civils , in navy or in air force..
All the best
19th July 2010, 02:18 PM
NISAMTI

firstly..MCA is not a graduation course.is is the post-graduation.and this is almost equivalent to engineering..most of the corporate companies also,they give preferences these students.as,they study 3 yrs graduation +3 yrs this MCA profeesional course.so,there several opportunities..just fill up the online resume and send to all the companies..according to their standards,they send you a call letter for intrview..other than that,it is a little bit difficult to search in jobs ...
25th July 2010, 09:03 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

You can become a professor in computer applications,you can apply for govt. sector job. because he is secure in these days,You can join a company
28th July 2010, 05:03 PM
NISAMTI

MCA is the course which almost equal to the engieering course..so,and there is high scope to learn more if you persuae MCA.right..most of the MCA pupil are preferred..if you m.tech now..you will have bright future..okay..all the best..
31st July 2010, 01:06 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

if you do MCA,then you will have software related jobs.

after your MCA, you will place in software company.

so where you have to do software related jobs,like

1.software developing.

2.coding.

3.software designing.

4.software testing.

all the best......
31st July 2010, 11:55 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend you can do a job and also you can study further
you can work as a software engineer
software developing
coding
testing and designing of softwares
12th August 2010, 11:38 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

there are lots of jobs where u can apply after MCA

U CAN JOIN soft Ware companies and reputed IT firms like TCS, INFOSYS, IBM, CTS and many more.

u can also apply for govt. jobs.

all d best.
13th August 2010, 06:46 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Job opportunities are bright after doing an MCA..

You can join the IT or software industry or even the academic line..

There are huge job options for an MCA degree holder in the job profiles like software developer, software research and trainer etc..

You can even join the reputed institutes like CMC Ltd,NIIT etc as a lecturer or trainer..

After doing MCA if you feel that you must di some other courses you can do some professional certification courses on software field..

All the best!
14th August 2010, 08:44 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
After MCA Various jobs options available like..

software designing.

software testing.

software developing. etc

In various company in India TCS, INFOSYS, , HCL , CTS ,MAHINDRA, SATYAM , WIPRO.etc
All the best
15th August 2010, 07:03 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

. you can do given below diffrent types of courses

1.LLB.

2.system programming

3.hotel management.

4.animation technology.

etc.
15th August 2010, 07:38 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

Since you have completed your MCA which is equally important like a computer engineer student. So there are various jobs are available for you for which you can try. There are various companies in INDIA such as private and government which offers many IT field jobs.

Some of the good companies are given below which offers job for the MCA student. so you can try in any one of them also.

Software Companies in India
Aditya Technologies Pvt Ltd
Asset Infotech Ltd
Atari Informatics Ltd
Baan Info Systems India P Ltd
HCL Infosystems Ltd
Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Iflex Solutions Ltd
Igate Global Solutions Ltd
Infosys Technologies Ltd
Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Mastek Ltd
NIIT Ltd
IBM India
Aftek
Nucleus Software
Vakrangee Softwares
Cybertech Systems
Eonour Technologies Ltd
Patni Computer Systems (P) Ltd
Polaris Software Lab Ltd
B-commerce Infosystems Pvt Ltd
Cerulean Information Tech. Pvt Ltd
CMC Ltd
CMS Computers
HCL Corporation Ltd
Satyam Computer Services Ltd
Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Infotech Ltd
Wipro Ltd
Cranes Software
Geometric Software Solution
Computech International
Encore Software
DSQ Software
Digital Globalsoft
Danlaw Technologies

GOOD LUCK
16th August 2010, 11:21 AM
jiyaa

dear student,
after completing mca go for a job that suits to your profile,there a to section software & hardware,but in mca it is more about software,apply for good compney.
best of luck
25th August 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

no matter whether you've completed your mca or any other higher education after mca , to get a good job you should know programming in detail or you shoud've a good knowledge in computers to get a
good job except knowledge you have to have good in english.
25th August 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
after completing my graduation, I've started the MCA but I'm afraid as I'm not good in computer languages and also my
communication skills are not gud which are preferred nowdays. What should I do? Plz help....
22nd September 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done MCA before 3 years. after finishing mca i got married and i have a kid now. i have wasted 3 years due to family situations. now i want to go for a job. do i get any job in any sector since i dont have any experience. what are all the jobs i can try
26th September 2010, 02:35 AM
sanjusabu

you can go for lot of field like :-

1) You can go for s/w company jobs in the companies like :-
TCS,Infosys,WIPRO,IBM etc.
The amount of salary they pay is really very high to the employers with mtech.

2) You can go for M.Phil,M.Tech in Computer Science and then research.

3) You can try for GATE and if you got high score then you can make a entry into ISRO,DRDO etc.

4) Also you can try for Railway, Bank jobs etc.
9th October 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams will be conducted to do phd in computer science after completion of mca?
20th November 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what are doing after m.c.a.
nitin kumar
25th November 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after t.y.bcom is M.com is better?
23rd December 2010, 08:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanbvb View Post
Respected sir/madam

I m pavan from Dharwad. I m mca graduate student.. i want to know the information about various jobs/option available after MCA..

Thank you
There are number of options available for MCA holders. They can go for PHD or try their luck in different jobs. They can become professors, software engineers, etc. In India different companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS and many more recruit qualified candidates in various post. MCA holders can also look for jobs abroad.
1st January 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

u are learn languages perfectly such as java,unix,.net etc.when ur after 5th sem.then u will get good job
25th January 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

after finish mca how to get a professor job.mphilis must or not
4th February 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done MCA before 3 years. after finishing mca i got married and i have a kid now. i have wasted 3 years due to family situations. now i want to go for a job. do i get any job in any sector since i dont have any experience. what are all the jobs i can try
14th February 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, this prathima....iam studing mca.....iam nt getting interest languages like c,c ,so plz tel what i should do and which course i hve to studie,im in interest in ms_office...plz tel me what to do
14th February 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

im studing mca....im nt insterest in c,c .......im interest in ms_office plz tel me related to ms office what kind of job are avaliable........ wat r the company r der nd where it
15th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Sachin Narayan

After MCA you can go in either of the sector i.e private and government.

Government Sector:
jobs available in government sector are-
1. Banking sector- after MCA you can apply for various posts available in government banks.

2. Civil Services: you can apply for IAS IPS.

3. Teaching Line: you can be a government professor or lecturer.

4. Armed forces: you can serve the country by joining armed forces of india.

PRIVATE sector-

1. Various IT companies, like wipro, IBM, TCS, HCL

2. Private Banks.

3. Private institutions
30th March 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me in which option i should select now i am pursuing MCA second year but i am very poor in programming .can you pls tell me what are the various job prospects after completing MCA regardless of programming............
31st March 2011, 02:52 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

After MCA you can continue your study or you can enter into the industry for job.If you want to continue your study then go for MBA (if your family support you).Otherwise you get different kind of jobs in the market. For this you have to prepare well.

good luck.
3rd April 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what should I opt UGC NET or M tech after mca to be a professor.
17th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what should i do after MCA(off campus)?
30th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.C.A postgraduate person..
M looking for teaching jobs in a govt. or a private college.
so can you help me getting the same or the list where i can apply..
21st June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello friends

i am waiting for my mca last sem result.
my programming is not so good. can you please suggest me other options for me.
Am i elligible for m.tech in computer science?
24th June 2011, 01:35 AM
agrawal1288

Quote:
Respected sir/madam

Thank you
MCA is software field and after completing this degree you can expect good number of companies in your field itself like
TCS,
Mindtree
Infosys
Wipro
Dell softwares
Deloite
CTS
Aceenture
Ciscon
IBM
Microsoft
Google

You need to have good command over the subjects you have studied and should have good communication levels .That is more than enough at present to enter into the market because there is great need of people in the industry.
27th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hello frnds i am subhash i m doing my b.c.a from p.t.u what should i do after b.c.a.
28th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi ... I m Pooja, completed MCA through corresepondance but programming is very week. What else i can do other than programming to get job in It field after MCA ?? or any other course after this will help like HR specilaization .

Plz Help
30th June 2011, 05:18 PM
raja badam

If you want to do job Apply resume in www.timejobs.com or www.shine.com
If you have a good subject in your hand,you do not have to go any wher try to state your own business and help others and you give jobs under you.
Because in jobs there is a lot pressure.
government gives loan for to state software company or Net Cafe or computer Institutes etc or Project designing. . if you like to start business otherwise .
13th July 2011, 05:34 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

MCA students has a lot of scope in software industries....

They can get jobs in:

Banking.
Consultancies.
Computers and Related Electronic Equipment Manufacturers.
Database Management
Desktop Publishing.
Design Support And Data Communications.
E-Commerce.
Embedded Technologies
Government Agencies.
Networking.
Schools and Colleges.
Simulation.
Software Development Companies.
Security and Surveillance Companies.
Stock Exchange.
System Maintenance.
Technical Support.
Traffic Light Management.

They can also do specialization in some courses to polish their skills, like:

Application Software.
Hardware Technology.
Management Information Systems
Internet.
Software Development.
Systems Management.
Systems Development.
Systems Engineering.
Troubleshooting.

So don't worry, MCA candidates are highly demanding in any IT company, big or small, as a system developer and various other roles.
13th August 2011, 06:25 PM
Mohammad Shariq

BUDDY.....
NEVER DO MCA...BCOZ U WILL DO MCA AFTER GRADUATION (BSc OR BCA)...For completing ur Graduation u need 3 years...and then u will do MCA which is also of 3 year degree course....
Graduation(3 years) + MCA (3 years) = 6 years
means u will waste total 6 years of ur life.....and except this u will get many trouble to get good salary job..u hav to suffer a lot...
bcoz BE and B.Tech(GRADUATION) are counted equalent to MCA(POST GRADUATION) when u apply for a job.....
so decide urself what do u want .....do u want to waste 6 years of ur career.....or wana waste just 4 years for doing BE, Btech or other....Think about it
14th August 2011, 10:12 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

After MCA lots of jobs are wide open. Here are some of the career prospects after your MCA
You can become a professor in computer applications
Phd after you MCA will simply flourish your career
You can join a company as a S/W engineer wherein you can become a project manager within 5 to 10 years
In USA MCA is considered equivalent to MS so you can come to US where you will be considered as a masters graduate instead of bachelors
Thanks
29th August 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

www.kashtrorajkumarblogspot.com
30th August 2011, 01:03 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Respected sir/madam

Thank you
You have so much scope for your future.MCA will give you so much opportunities for a good job.There are many jobs are present for a computer engineer.So its the time to move on.You can two options to choose.Itts depend on your interest.You can choose hardware field or software field.
Both fields are good but software field have more scope in market.
So choose any perticular language for your future preference.
Do work on that language regularly.It will give you so much opportunities for a job.You should apply for a job in good IT companies.

So best of luck.
30th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a MCA gragudate and 3.5 year experiance in banking.I like to change my career to Teching,so kindly advise me how to do PHD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?