6th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after M.Com? Is MCA favourable for Banking career?

sir,
can i do Mca after m.com? and my age 24 year old.l eligible for mca as well as mca fevreable for banking carrier. please give me idea.

16th April 2014, 08:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after M.Com? Is MCA favourable for Banking career?

You have mentioned that you are 24 year old and also you have mentioned that you have complete your master degree in M.Com and now you want to do MCA. ( master in computer application) for bank job. You also considered that you are confusion about is MCA ( master in computer application) is suitable for bank job or not. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have mentioned above the questions.

You are now complete your master degree in M.Com it is sufficient qualification for bank job no need to do any MCA ( master in computer application) degree course for getting banking job. It waste your time two years . For bank job you have sufficient qualification. My suggestion of is for you that be prepared for IBPS examination IBPS examination is of two types one is CWE ( common written examination) other one is bank PO examination.

CWE ( common written examination) is for clerk post only and PO examination is the PO post only . As you have complete your master degree my suggestion is for you that be prepared for PO examination and be study well I am sure you will definitely get the job in bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?