30th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my engineering? I have done B.E in Assam

Hello sir/madam,

I m Satyam Tomer of U.P,i m doing my B.E in Assam, I m a male candidate and so i want to know that what shall i do after my engineering is completed. And sir, What are the lines in the indian army after engg. ??

Thanking you,
Satyam Tomer

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  2. Can I get a seat in Assam Engineering College after scoring 391 Assam CEE? Which branch can I get?
  3. How to do engineering degree from Assam downtown university after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  5. Eligibility for MNCs after two year gap before B.Tech?
  6. Will I get admission in Assam engineering college after scoring 139 marks in Assam CEE? I belong to SC category
  7. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  8. Will I get a seat after scoring 119 in engineering in Assam CEE ?
  9. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  10. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry?
  11. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  12. What should I do after my engineering? I have done B.E in Assam
  13. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  14. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  16. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in agriculture engineering in Assam University? My AIEEE state(Assam) rank is 1751 and category rank is 1043
  18. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
18th July 2015, 06:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my engineering? I have done B.E in Assam

There are so many career options for you after completing bachelor of engineering. As you mentioned that you are interested in joining Indian Army, various options are:

You can apply for the Combined Defense Services. Other than this, you can apply Technical Graduate Cadre entry.

Second option for joining Army is SSC Tech for men. So you can apply for any of the entries mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?