20th February 2012, 03:33 PM
nathbk

Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam

I am a permanent resident of Assam . My son passed All India Senior secondary Exam from Panipat . whether he will be eligible to apper in JAT-ASSAM?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for AIEEE? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and 43% marks in PCM and I belong to OBC
  5. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  7. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  8. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  9. Whether Assam CEE and JAT are same?
  10. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  11. How can I appear in other states PMT such as Uttaranchal, MP PMT, Assam JAT?
  12. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state? -- [New]
  13. What's the official website for CEE and JAT Assam? How may I appear in both the entrance for admission to medical?
  14. Born in AP but completed 10th in Assam: Am I eligible for EAMCET?
  15. Am I eligible admission into NIIT through Assam quota? I'm from Assam but studied my 11th and 12th from Delhi
  16. Where to get the application form for Assam JAT MBBS?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  18. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
23rd July 2012, 04:29 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathbk View Post
I am a permanent resident of Assam . My son passed All India Senior secondary Exam from Panipat . whether he will be eligible to apper in JAT-ASSAM?
please reply on my email..
Yes, if your son is a permanent resident of Assam and have passed his class 12 from a reputed and recognised school then he will certainly be eligible to apply for the JAT-Assam entrance exam.
It is not a matter of concern from which state he has completed his schooling. What is important is the permanent resident-ship and class 12 pass certificate. Your son has both these certificates, that makes him eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?