31st August 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Which are the universities offering direct 3rd year entry into MCA distance course

I have completed Msc in Information Technology.... I want to ask that which universities offer direct 3rd year entry into MCA distance course.

Please update me with my query....
Regards
Farhan....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  2. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  3. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  4. How to apply for B.E.(CS) after completion of Diploma in Computer science?
  5. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  7. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  8. Universities offering direct admission in MCA or B.Tech Lateral?
  9. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  10. List of the universities offering distance education for MCA?
  11. Which universities provide MCA through distance learning? I am pursuing B.Com
  12. List of Universities offering MCA course in Distance Education?
  13. How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme
  14. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  15. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  17. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  18. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
18th July 2015, 06:55 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the universities offering direct 3rd year entry into MCA distance course

List of university

Sambalpur universty

National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Calicut

ASMA Institute of Management
Pune

Allard Group of Institutes
Amity university

Bharathiar University
Coimbatore

Pondicherry Central University

Annamalai university

Karnataka state open university

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Allahabad

Vellore Institute Of Technology
Vellore

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU)
Bhopal

Pune University

Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi

Hyderabad Central University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?