28th May 2011, 10:49 PM
ANKUSH KUMAR MISHRA

What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?

I have scored 56% marks in 12th and got 76% in 10th in science stream (cbse) , and i'm totally confused what should i do ? Help me sir...... Is there any job with good salary???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?
  2. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  3. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  4. How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th
  5. Will I be able to get a good job in public or private sector if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th science?
  6. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  7. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
  8. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  9. What is the possibility to get a good job after scoring 44% in 12th with PCM?
  10. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  11. Whether 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation is necessary for getting good job?
  12. Can I get a job with 51% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 65% marks in B.E(Information technology)?
  13. Will I get a job in good IT company after scoring 54% in 10th, 53% in 12th
  14. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  15. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma? -- [New]
  17. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
29th May 2011, 10:03 AM
Deb51

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?

after 12th only it's not good to go for job. at least first complete your graduation then you will get good job with good salary. take admission in graduation in your preferable course. if you like engineering then take admission in engineering. you may take admission in medical or you may go for general B.Sc study. you may go for professional courses like BCA, BBA etc. choose the best one which is most suitable for you. complete your graduation then try for job surely you will get good job with a good salary.
29th May 2011, 05:02 PM
mandiv

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?

look dear the most reputed exam i.e. iit has 60% eligibility criteria
and most of the du colleges have high cut off
so you may do a three year GNIIT course from NIIT institute
score high in that and NIIT will give you a good placement with good salary package
all the best
30th May 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,i completed 12th std.with 77% in science and got ranking below 15000.now i am wishing to enter into b.tech.is it a good cource?can i get good jobs after it?please suggest me solution as i wanted to continue my studies within karnataka only.
2nd August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job with 52% in 12th and 8.37cgpa in BE(civil engg)?
4th August 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am currently in vit,vellore 2nd year mechanical engineering,with 3 backlogs....what should i do now???
3rd November 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of CA
21st November 2011, 12:39 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

After 12th only it's not good to go for job. at least first complete your graduation then you will get good job with good salary. take admission in graduation in your preferable course. if you like engineering then take admission in engineering. you may take admission in medical or you may go for general B.Sc study. you may go for professional courses like BCA, BBA etc. choose the best one which is most suitable for you. complete your graduation then try for job surely you will get good job with a good salary.

OR you may doyou may do a three year GNIIT course from NIIT institute
score high in that and NIIT will give you a good placement with good salary package

good luck
6th June 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 56% marks in 12th can i apply for merchant navi
4th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

it is hard to get in engineering colgs with low 5 u shud try for bsc-it,bsc-computer sci,...etc.but d problm is startin paymnt is low!!! bst of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?