16th April 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?

my son wants to pursue maths honours graduate studies in presidency college or st xaviers college or jadavpur university . His cbse 12 class results are english 76, physics 68, maths 96, chemistry 80,biology 89. How are the scopes ?

8th May 2014, 05:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?

Yes, of course you can apply for the maths honors and as you have good marks in Maths in 12th class. There are many scope of this course and after that there are many job prospects. And it is best to do honors from a best college or university after that it will be easy to get good job.

And as you want to do honors from St. Xavier college and i think it is best college for doing this course but i think there are entrance exams are conducted for any admission. And if you want to get admission there then you have to appear for the entrance exam.

And you have to get good marks in it after that you will be able to apply for this course and as you have good marks in 12th class then i think these marks are also considered in your admission.

After honors in Maths you can apply for the master degree and after that you will be able to apply for the job and after that you will be get good salary.
29th May 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?

I have scored 86 in physics and my overall percentage in 12 th grade is 82.6 %.
Can I get admission in jadavpur university in physics honurse .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?