9th March 2011, 10:57 PM
shikha mishra

What should I do after scoring 58.26% aggregate in 7th semester? Should I go for further studies?

m pursuing my last sem of elec n telecomm engg. my aggregate till 7th sem s 58.26%.10th std i got 82% n 12th std i gt 80%.plz suggest me wht shud i do after engg?i dnt wanna go in s\w companies.shud i go 4 further studies or i shud try some competitve exams??what options do i have after finishin my engg?????

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  2. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  3. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 84.44% in 10th, 54.44% in 12th and an aggregate of 67.66% upto 7th semester of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  7. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  8. What is a creamy layer? How to get a government job through it?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  12. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  15. How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester? -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible to apply for GET for ONGC after scoring 62% in last semester in B.E Mechanical
  17. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  18. Am I eligible for MNCs having secured 64% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an aggregate of 63% upto 7th semester in BE and having 2 years gap?
26th August 2011, 05:20 PM
kavijgd

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 58.26% aggregate in 7th semester? Should I go for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikha mishra View Post
m pursuing my last sem of elec n telecomm engg. my aggregate till 7th sem s 58.26%.10th std i got 82% n 12th std i gt 80%.plz suggest me wht shud i do after engg?i dnt wanna go in s\w companies.shud i go 4 further studies or i shud try some competitve exams??what options do i have after finishin my engg?????
Hi shikha,

saw your post,even am an engineer.what i suggest you is aggregate does not matter at all, i mean it matter sometimes but not always.Companies see your knowledge not your marks so be clear with your subjects.I suggest you to attend for placements rather than going for higher studies.Try off-campus you will get good core companies like ABB,L&T,BOSCH.Its my experience am telling you.But remember you have to clear with your subjects.I have seen people who were toppers working for an mnc company and who had back-logs working in a good core company,so believe in yourself, everything is possible.all the best.good luck for your placements
20th September 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 58.26% aggregate in 7th semester? Should I go for further studies?

what's the difference between avg. and aggregate
20th September 2011, 11:35 PM
praveendia

getting lower marks not means that leave the studies but take out ur weak points and try to remove in future. as ur marks are lower ur having no option other than further studies
21st September 2011, 05:46 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: What should I do after scoring 58.26% aggregate in 7th semester? Should I go for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikha mishra View Post
Hey Shikha
you don't see your %. that not give you charge you only focus on you aim so you could do. You find Your week point & find the solution then if you do this then you find full charge which give you better option
2nd November 2011, 11:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi Shikha

First of all, I appreciate your 10th and 12th results, but the major concern right now is that you pull your B Tech percentage over 60%

I must tell you, 60% is the bar, which every company, every organization asks for, in their minimum requirements.
So once you pull it over 60% you are open to the world again.

After your B Tech, you can go either for higher studies, or work and gain some experience for an year or two, before taking up MBA.

So you can sit for competitive entrance exams of various PSU's , GATE (Gate score also helps in placement in various PSU organizations), and private sector companies.

Thus first of all, focus on your 8th semester and pull up your final socks with all that you have!

GOOD LUCK!
26th December 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

HI AM KARTHIK FROM DAVANGERE PERSUING MY B.E IN Govt.collage Haveri...i have my aggregate about 54 and now in 6th sem and joined for placement trainning....what should i do ?wheather to continue study or just to attend off campuses as in my collage no companies come.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?