9th November 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police being a girl candidate?

Hi Sir, I am a girl and currently studying in 10th standard. I want to become a DCP which is Deputy Commissioner of Police. Can I know what I have to do to achieve my aim? Please let me know about this immediately.

13th November 2019, 05:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police being a girl candidate?

To become DCP , you will have to appear and qualify in the Civil Service Examination.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you will have to continue your studies and pursue minimum bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2019, 08:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police being a girl candidate?

You have to complete the minimum required educational qualification to become eligible to appear in the Civil Service examination. So, you have to complete the bachelor degree qualification.

Candidates after appearing in the examination, have to clear all the three stages of examination for final selection.

But, if you want to achieve your aim you can start the preparation for the examination as per the syllabus.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th November 2019, 06:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not directly become Deputy Commissioner of Police. Senior Indian Police Services officers are promoted to Indian Police Services. You need to have done bachelor's degree in any stream to become eligible for Civil Services exam.

Recruitment to services like IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc is done through Civil Services exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The age limit is 21-32 years. Once you clear the exam, depending upon your rank, you will be alloted services.
15th November 2019, 01:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become Deputy Commissioner of Police, you need to join Indian Police Services.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Police Services:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Age limit is 21-32 years.

The different stages of exam:

Preliminary examination.

Mains examination.

Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?