14th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become a deputy commissioner of police of any district of my state?

At Present i am appearing for high secondary final exam I want to be the deputy commisioner of police how can i be that

20th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner of police of any district of my state?

i lived in amritsar, right now i have passed my 2 exams and i want to know how can i be able for study of d.c.p. and what are its pprocedure
13th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner of police of any district of my state?

i want to be DC ? How many study i hv need for this? What i can do sir! Please help
22nd May 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Jai Hind Sir,

My self AAdil.I M of 17years.
Maine ishi saal aapne CBSE12th class k exams diyen H..I M from science stream.

My Qn is that
I REALLY REALLY want to become a DCP.

But I dont have sufiicient knowledge about this field.
So how can I become that.

EIs positn ko achive karne k liyen kya kaise aur kis tarike se padhna aur karna padhega??

Guide Me...........!!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
5th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

how i can become a D.C of police
1st July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir ,
i am shilpa.
i want to be a good and honest deputy commisioner of police. please tell me what kind of education i have to do.
11th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is satish chandra.... i am pursuing for education in IIT guwahati.i have a dream of becoming a DCP(DEPUTY COMMISIONER OF POLICE). can anyone of u plz kindly let me know d information and procedure to make my dream come true .....i wanted to serve my country in this way.
4th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tec and i completed 2nd year and what should i do to become deputy commisioner
28th September 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how to become a dc deputy commissioner
12th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir
my self is vaneet thakur of 14 i wanted to become a deputy commisnor but i do'nt have knowledge about his field so guide me plz
jai hind
21st October 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii sir myself vijay from bangalore im doin my final year engineering in E.E.E department i wanna become an assistant commissioner of police in karnataka state can u please help me out in the details n procedure for the exams
2nd November 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to become deputy commissioner pls help it and my name is LATHISHA .G
13th January 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i do know whom going to answer my question but please to to thank that person about how to become an assistant commissioner of police in tamil nadu i am g.ramkumar
25th January 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want know the qualification of dc
23rd February 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to become a dc. how do this
17th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to become dc in any state tell how ? what qualification do i need.
26th April 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is jagadeeshwar. I am 20.I am intrested to become deputy commissioner of police, can you pls guide me the correct way to reach my goal.At present i am prsuing b.tech 3rd year.
14th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, sir I want to become dc? Can u tell me the procdure??plzz help me sir..
7th June 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Gud evng sir I am intrested to become commisioner of police can you please guide me way to prepare for that job
at present I completed my 3rd BTech mechanical
18th June 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

jai hind...
my question is
i want become dc post
how to do it
iam study in 10 class...
??????
30th June 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is vijayababu duraisamy i want to deputy commissioner of police job and i did completed MCA please help me how to apply the job and that job qualification details.my email id is [email protected] my mobile number is 919789854939
i love that job.
thanking you i am waiting for your reply
9th July 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How to become a deputy commissioner of police of any district of my state?
25th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir my self is shamshad studying final B Tech in mechanical engineering sir i want to become the deputy comissioner of police can you please guide me the way to reach my goal
2nd September 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Jai Hind Sir,

My self khajan
Maine ishi saal aapne CBSE12th class k exams diyen H..I M from science stream.

My Qn is that
I REALLY REALLY want to become a DCP.

But I dont have sufiicient knowledge about this field.
So how can I become that.

EIs positn ko achive karne k liyen kya kaise aur kis tarike se padhna aur karna padhega??

Guide Me...........!!
8th September 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

jai hind sir,
me prajapati akshay me DCP kaa sapnaa he
to me abhi s.y.b.com kar rahaahu ro saath me upsc claas kar rahaa hu to me upsc me se DCP ban saktaa hu plz guide me ....good day sir
22nd September 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

what is procidure to become police commisnor
10th December 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

My name is hunny.my qualification matrics, 2,iticomputer,cse diploma last sem studing.i want to deputy commissioner i love policeline and l love punjab police.live from jalandhar city i love u punjab police slute to punjab police
25th December 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am satveer . I want to become a d.c . I am student of .b.b.a 1st year..so please tell me how I do this ..
17th January 2014, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

jai hind sir
i am graduate from port blair and i want to became a dcp so please guide me what kind of prepration for dcp
please help me because here not sufficient institute for that exam please help me
25th April 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM KOMAL ,I REALLY WANT TO BECAME D.C .WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THIS, GUIDE ME
30th June 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

jai hind sir..Maine abi b.a complete kr li hai..aur mera yeh sapna hai k main d.c bnu. ab main m.a history main krne lgi hun .plz sir muje kuch Pta nhi main aage kya kru ...plz sir guide me.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz....air Jo PCs k exam hain WO isi sail du ya m.a complete krone k baad ..plz sir reply me..
13th July 2014, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

I naveed khan
Want to become deputy commisioner
What should i study after o levels
Plz guide me
23rd May 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My self Rishi Kotadiya.
I want to become Deputy commissioner of police.
I will complete my STD. 12th in 2016.
I am studying in science steam.
I want to know that what I have to do for this post after complete STD. 12th.
I want to know about this field.
Please try to inform me about this field.
21st April 2016, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

I want become a deputy commissioner so what are the qualifications want to the course please help
29th July 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Clear the upsc exam and that's it you have reached your destination to become dc or dcp orr acp according to your rank in exam you will be giving two exams , prelims and main
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?