18th January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What should i study after 12th to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police?

I am in class 12th right now. I aspire to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police in future. So i want to know what should i study after 12th for achieving my target?

19th January 2016, 12:32 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should i study after 12th to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police?

No, you are not eligible to become Deputy Commissioner now with 10+2 educational qualification.

To become Deputy Commissioner, candidates need to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination after graduation, the examination is conducted in three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all stages of examination for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
19th January 2016, 04:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i study after 12th to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police?

Yes, you are eligible to become Deputy Commission but for that you have to pursue graduation course after 10+2.

So, you need to prepare for examination from now to qualify in civil services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC and candidates passed graduation from recognised university are eligible to appear for examination.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years and relaxation for OBC and SC/ST.

So, from now you just need to start the preparation for examination as the examination is among the toughest examination. To get information in detail about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th January 2016, 10:49 PM
kantraman

After +2 complete your graduation in any stream with atleast 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for OBC,SC/ST category if you want to become DCP through IPS exam.
20th January 2016, 12:36 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 12th right now. I aspire to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police in future. So i want to know what should i study after 12th for achieving my target?
The aspirant has to study graduation after 12th standard in any stream. After the graduation you have to appear for UPSC examination (IPS). The UPSC examination consists of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview. The eligibility to appear for the examination is a graduation from a recognised university. The upper age limit is 32 years for general candidate, for OBC 35 years and for SC/ST 37 years. After clearing the IPS examination you will be appointed as Assistant Commissioner of Police or Assistant Supdt.of Police. The UPSC website link is given http://www.upsc.gov.in/
10th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 10th standard. I want to become Deputy commissioner but I don't have too much knowledge. Sir, please contact me at my number 9855635680 for what I have to do after 10th?
18th May 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 12th (non medical) standard. I want to become Deputy commissioner but I don't have too much knowledge. Sir, please contact me at my number 8195061442 for what I have to do after 12 class?
24th May 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I'm 12th commerce completed student.. My dream to become a police officer so what course would benefit me to take now to get a good police job..Can u please guide me with course and procedures. Request!
2nd September 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am Chandrapal. I am in 11th science and I want to become deputy commissioner of police but I don't have any knowledge please help me and give me your advice
16th September 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm bhaktahari behera, I want to become a DCP, now i am studying diploma(electrical in BOSE , cuttack ) after 2 science (74%), please give me advice about this .
11th October 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student studying in 12th standard.I want to become a DCP officer. So what course should be taken after 12th standard?
19th October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 10th standard and I want to become Deputy commissioner but I don't what step should be taken. So Sir, please contact me @9530942939 for what I have to do after 10th.
10th July 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Help me and advice me I m in 10th standard and I don't know what I do now I don't know about deputy commissioner study, training in all guide me I m very interested in this job guide me....
1st August 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am CHANDRASHEKAR I just completed my degree now and I'm interested to become police officer so can you please tell me what and all preparation should I take to become SI ACP or for DCP posts
Please contact me 9110811788
16th August 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.com from commerce background sir please Tell me what I can do for achieving my target as DC of my state
9th September 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 10th standard. I want to become Deputy commissioner but I don't have too much knowledge. Sir, please contact me at my number 9855635680 for what I have to do after 10th?
26th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th please help me. I want to become an deputy commissioner but I don't have to much knowledge about it.
12th February 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ..I am in 12 standard with medical stream. What am I suppose to do to the Deputy Commissioner..I will be grateful if youcontact me on this number 8219708509..Sir contact me before 2 March..cause after that I will be going back to my hostel. Sir ..Thank you.
16th February 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm in 12th Arts Standard now. What subject should i study after class 12 to become a Deputy Commissioner?
27th February 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my graduation in humanities and I really wish to become a deputy commissioner so please can you tell me what I do?
5th July 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Which type of book to refer for this exam???
25th June 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, please kindly informed me when was exam for Deputy Commissioner and I'm 12 standard in Arts student contact me Sir 6009861710
25th August 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should I study to become deputy commissioner?
13th February 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I in 10th standerd I don't know what can I do to become Deputy Commenicor. And what kind of book refer for this exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?