25th May 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a software engineer in 11th and after 12th?

Hello, I am studying in class 11th and have taken Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. I have taken Biology but not Computer Science. Can I still become a Software Engineer? Which computer course will I have to study at graduate level for that?

28th May 2019, 07:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer in 11th and after 12th?

To become a software engineer, you are required to pursue B.E./B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering/Technology) degree course either in Computer Science or Information technology discipline from a recognized technical university.

Further, for pursuing B.E./B.Tech degree course in CS/IT branch the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having opted for PCMB group for your Class 11th, you are certainly eligible for becoming software engineer later on after completion of your Class 12th and B.E./B.Tech degree course.
10th June 2019, 05:15 PM
palabhishek1499

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer in 11th and after 12th?

To become a software engineer, one should had to pursue B.E/B.TECH in computer engineering(CSE) or IT.
Thus, in class 12th one should had PCM as their main subject. One can appear in JEE exam to get admission in deem or prestigious universities to pursue B.E/B.TECH in CSE or IT.
Hence, it is not mandatory that one should had computer science in class 11th and 12th as their subject to become a software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?