25th August 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?

Hello. I am reading in class 11th what should I do in my future to become a software engineer good rated. And what is Sharada university what are the courses offered to become a software engineer. Can you please guide me? Thank you!

27th August 2017, 06:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I am reading in class 11th what should I do in my future to become a software engineer good rated. And what is Sharada university what are the courses offered to become a software engineer. Can you please guide me? Thank you!

Students after completing Class XII can pursue BE or BTech in Computer Science Engineering to become a software engineer in the future. BE or BTech in Computer Science is one of the best course to become a software engineer. Candidates should study the BE or BTech in Computer Science in any one of the reputed colleges. Those students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects are eligible to apply for BE or BTech computer science. Students are admitted to the course through an entrance examination in many states.
28th August 2017, 06:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Software Engineer, you must have to complete your class 12th examination first with a very good academic record studying Science stream.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Tech or B.E degree course in Computer Science and Information Technology.
So, after completing the four year degree course of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology, aspirant can become a Software Engineer.
Admission to the different colleges for above mentioned courses is based on the performance in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council.
1st September 2017, 12:37 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become a software engineer a candidate needs to pass class 12th exam with physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects with minimum 55% of marks.

After passing class 12th you have to crack entrance exam for getting admission in engineering.
You will get admission , (college and trade) according to your rank in that particular entrance exam.
If you are really interested in software languages or computer programming than you can go for this .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?