1st November 2010, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?

I have completed my 2nd PUC (PCMC). Currently i am working in MNC company. I want to continue my furthur studies. I am confused whether to do BBM or BA in CORRESPONDENCE.
pls assist me.

9th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?

As you are already working in a MNC company so its better for you to do BBM as after doing that you will have more chances of promotion & higher salary too.

BBM provides an overview of business management in a nutshell, it doesn't offer much scope by itself, either in India or elsewhere, unless you follow it up with a good MBA.So you will have to do MBA after BBM to start off as an executive or assistant manager in any of the business organisations, manufacturing companies, export or trading houses, financial concerns, banks, NGOs, PSUs or multinational corporations.

In the private sector, promotions are essentially based on your efficiency and enterprise, while in the public sector, seniority is the determining factor.

So to get promotion fastly, BBM is the best option for you.
10th March 2011, 12:04 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 2nd PUC (PCMC). Currently i am working in MNC company. I want to continue my furthur studies. I am confused whether to do BBM or BA in CORRESPONDENCE.
pls assist me.
What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?

Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is better for you it will enhance you career graph as you are already in job but without master degree it will not create big revolution.once you complete you masters like MBA in Business management and you are already having 3 to 4 years job experience at that time you will direct promote to managerial posts.
10th March 2011, 12:43 AM
mishra245

If you are doing corresponding course for BBA/BBM.
then you can apply for both the course in which you are interested.
According to me you can go for BBA course after this course there is many option.
You can do MBA/Jobs.
10th March 2011, 01:22 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?

this is totally depend on you in which field you are interested i want to say to BBM is best but totally depend on your experience.when your experience increase then your salary is also increase that's why you decided in which field you are interested.
10th March 2011, 10:28 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

BBM is Bachelor Of Business management and BBA is bachelor of Business administrator.

the two courses are almost similar. the syllabus and way of education is almost same also. till some difference is there between two courses.

in BBM the management of business generally taught but in BBA administration of business is taught. administration also include management of Business. after BBA you may be recruited in administrative post. so BBA has the more scope than the BBM.

as you are working in multinational company then obviously you should go for BBA. after BBA you may complete your MBA. this will give you more scope and ooportunity.

best of luck.
10th March 2011, 10:38 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management and BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Both BBM or BBA courses are better, its depend upon your interest.

Both BBM or BBA courses are related to Business field.

According to my opinion you can choose any one of them because both courses are same, only name is different.

Good Luck
10th March 2011, 01:49 PM
Arvi.S

BBM will be the best course if you have decided to go for higher studies. As you are already working with MNC this will fetch you ahigh renumeration as well as it will help you to get promotion also.So don't get confused,go for only BBM course.
25th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

im a student doing fashion designing at nift...i want to do a correspondence course for anything that seems useful to me,please suggest me some course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?