12th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How should I do MSc Biotechnology in MG University? Procedure to join the college for MSc Biotech course?

Can you inform me on should I do MSc Biotechnology in MG University? What is the procedure to join the college for MSc Biotech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  3. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  5. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  10. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  11. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  12. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  14. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
15th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do MSc Biotechnology in MG University? Procedure to join the college for MSc Biotech course?

when mg university digree course start?
15th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do MSc Biotechnology in MG University? Procedure to join the college for MSc Biotech course?

when mg university bse class start?
25th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

how should i do msc microbiology in mg unuversity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?