11th August 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

What should I do between Biotech and Microbiology? What is the scope in that?

what we can do b.sc in biotech and maicro? and how many scop for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. What should I do between Biotech and Microbiology? What is the scope in that?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  5. Scope of Biotechnology, Food Technology and Microbiology courses? How is campus placement?
  6. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant? -- [New]
  7. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  8. What is the scope of M.Sc microbiology in Punjab? Which one is better M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc clinical microbiology?
  9. Can I opt for B.Sc(biotech) after applying for B.Sc inrie? Which course is more preferable in context of good job opportunities?
  10. What to do after T.Y, MBA Biotech or MSc in Microbiology?
  11. What to do after T.Y.MBA in Biotech and MSc Microbiology?
  12. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  13. What is the scope of Microbiology course?
  14. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  15. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  16. Where is a better scope to do MS in Biotech?
  17. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  18. What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?
11th August 2011, 03:18 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do between Biotech and Microbiology? What is the scope in that?

According to me you should join the biotech this needs too much in India as well as in abroad. You also do in which you have more interest. You interest should be very necessary rather then our advice. In India biotech is a leading sector and this needs lot of professionals.
6th November 2011, 11:45 AM
rudramishra

Default Re: What should I do between Biotech and Microbiology? What is the scope in that?

Thereis good scope in biotechnology and microbiology.
But you have to do first biotechnology and then microbiology in a reputed institute.
Many pharmacetutical companies are hiring people from these feild and the package is also very good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?