6th February 2013, 09:22 PM
bhalinder brar

What should I do in canada after BBA from India?

what should do in canada after BBA from india?...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Will the PG degree in Pharmacy of Canada be valid in India? How much can one get in India after coming back from Canada?
  2. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  3. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  4. Is the PG Pharmacy degree from Canada valid in India? How much salary can i get?
  5. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
  6. Procedure of joining MCA or MBA in abroad?
  7. Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?
  8. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  9. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
  10. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  11. Anna University 5th semester question papers of B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the top BBA institutes in India?
  13. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
  14. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA? -- [New]
  15. List of top institutes for BBA in India? Admission process for BBA in top college?
  16. Demanding courses in Canada after B.Tech from India?
  17. Is there any scholarship to pursue BBA in Management from India?
  18. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
3rd February 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in canada after BBA from India?

What can I do in canada with BBA from India, apart from further studies?
5th February 2021, 11:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in canada after BBA from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhalinder brar View Post
what should do in canada after BBA from india?...please give me the details
First, When you think of working abroad lets say canada on the basis of qualifications, you must consider, whether your qualifications is in demand in target country?If its yes then,you need to have minimum 2 year relevant work experience, with the ability to score 7 band in IELTS in general exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?