22nd June 2011, 01:34 AM
nikunjr_29

Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?

I am a recent B.Pharm pass out and I am planning for PG in Pharmacy in Canada.
What if I want to come to India?
Is the degree from Canada valid in India?
Have I to give any exam after coming back to India?
How much salary can I get after PG if want job in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Will the PG degree in Pharmacy of Canada be valid in India? How much can one get in India after coming back from Canada?
  2. Is the PG Pharmacy degree from Canada valid in India? How much salary can i get?
  3. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  4. Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in KSOU?
  5. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  6. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  7. What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  9. Degree from APIIT SD India is valid for Indian government job or not?
  10. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  11. Degree from APIIT SD INDIA is valid for INDIAN government job or not? -- [New]
  12. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  13. Expected salary in India and Canada after completing B.Pharma?
  14. What is the scope of B.Pharm in UK to do B.Pharm in India?
  15. What is the scope of B.Pharm in UK after doing B.Pharm in India
  16. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  17. After completing CA in India how much salary can I expect?
  18. Indian B.Sc graduate can do M.Sc in Microbiology from USA or Canada? Is Indian B.Sc degree valid or should I do B.Sc again in USA or Canada?
22nd May 2016, 12:04 AM
kaifi ali

Default Re: Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?

Yes degree is valid but you have to give the exam first to check your level and salary depends on your experience and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?