24th October 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?

Suppose i scored the required marks in GMAT as well as in Undergraduate (BBA) and obtained more than 6.5 in IELTS . but Still will i face any difficulty to get admission in UK Universities because i completed BBA as Distance Education and not as Regular Education ?

Related Questions:
  1. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  2. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  3. Distance education course from USA
  4. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  5. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  6. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  7. Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?
  8. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  9. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  10. Is my MCA distance course degree from Punjab Technical University valid in USA, UK and Canada?
  11. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
  12. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  13. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  14. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  17. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
3rd November 2014, 06:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?

You will not face much problem in getting admission in Abroad universities if you have done BBA from Amity University in distance learning mode. However, the problem might arise owing to the number of years of your education. This is because many abroad universities keep 16 years of education as the eligibility criteria which means 10,10+2 and then at least 4 years of higher studies. Since you have done BBA and that too in distance mode, so you will not fulfill this criteria. Hence you need to pursue higher studies in India and then opt for post graduate degree courses abroad.
18th July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?

Can I get job after completing bba in distance mode other than bank job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?