9th February 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in case I have not received my admit card for the exam?

sir i have nit receive my admit card please help me .
v&p. Gandala Teh. Behror Dis. alwar(raj.) 301709

My email ([email protected])

my phone no. 09413030666

28th February 2012, 06:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in case I have not received my admit card for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have nit receive my admit card please help me .
v&p. Gandala Teh. Behror Dis. alwar(raj.) 301709

My email ([email protected])

my phone no. 09413030666
Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned that you didn't receive the Admit Card for which examination? The processes to procure admit card is different for different Examination and College/University and different Degree Course.

However, i would like to inform you that you should go the the college/institution/university Principal/Head of The Department/ Chancellor and report him about the incident and ask him about the formalities to procure it or any other ways to appear without the admit card!

You should know that if you do not receive the admit card it might be because of the postal address discrepancy. You might have given the wrong postal address or you might have missed out on few important things to mention in the address. However, the responsibility is equally distributed among the student and the institution if you do not receive the admit card.

Go and immediately report it to the administration. They would certainly arrange for a duplicate admit card. Do carry a written application with details, when you visit the administrator.
28th February 2012, 10:19 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: What should I do in case I have not received my admit card for the exam?

To survive in this competitive world, one should develop the habit of communicating in clear and precise terms. You have not even mentioned which exam! Did you fill your name in the application form?!

Fun apart, please go through the prospectus and find out which address you have to send a letter or e-mail and pursue quickly. I hope you are having a copy of your application form.
28th February 2012, 10:27 PM
rvidyasagar

To survive in this competitive world, one should develop the habit of communicating in clear and precise terms. You have not even mentioned which exam! Did you fill your name in the application form?!

Fun apart, please go through the prospectus and find out which address you have to send a letter or e-mail and pursue quickly. I hope you are having a copy of your application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?