6th February 2017, 12:30 PM

What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow?

Respected Sir, My name is Naveen and I was pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc (MPC) E/M but then I discontinued it due to some family reasons. Now I want to pursue a career in Journalism so I want to know what should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Journalism if I discontinued my Degree course after 2nd year?
  2. What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  3. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  4. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again? -- [New]
  5. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicaped?
  6. Is it possible to continue again the discontinued M.E. studies? Should I have to reappear TANCET?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued physically challenged candidate?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year?
  9. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  10. Can I continue my B.Sc Nursing studies directly from the 4th year?
  11. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  12. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?
  13. Can Physcially handicapped person avail scholarship for starting their discontinued studies?
  14. Is there any scholarship available to continue B.Tech course if discontinued two years ago?
  15. Can I do graduation on the basis of 10th certificate?
  16. What are the steps I need to take to do Journalism after completion of SSC exams?
  17. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?