15th May 2015, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?

I have completed 2 yrs of BDS now m getting married and going uk, is it possible to continue my studies there from 3yr or will have to join there from starting???? What is the procedure and steps I need to follow to do this? Can someone please share the information?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
  3. Can I continue 3rd year of B.D.S course in UK if I have completed 2 years in India or I need to redo again from start?
  4. Is it possible to continue 3rd year of BDS course abroad?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  8. Am I eligible to continue from 3rd year in UK if getting married after 2nd year if BDS?
  9. How can I do BDS after completion of Dental Hyigene studies?
  10. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  11. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  12. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  14. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  15. Can I continue my BDS in London or in India?
  16. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I take admission in any private dental college in Kerala without writing any entrance exam?
  18. Information about dentistry in Australia?
20th April 2018, 05:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?

If your current university have an exchange partner in UK then you can continue BDS course in UK with exchange program otherwise you will have to restart your course from the origin.

For more details you should contact with your university/institute they can provide further details about exchange program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?