6th June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies

i am not able to go out of station for higher studies so what is better for me to take part in.gaya,bihar
send details on my email id..

14th July 2015, 12:34 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies

You should have mentioned what you do currently. Then it would have been possible to suggest future career options for you. Right now, I know nothing about your educational background. Nor did you mention anything about your likes and dislikes subject wise. I feel doing B.A. honors will be good. That is, if you already have passed out your higher secondary or 12th standard examination. If you have done it, then immediate enroll into B.A. honors course. In fact, since you were mentioning that you cannot go out of station, it will be better if you study literature honors or political science honors or nutrition science honors. They have more job prospects locally than nationally. You can give public service commission examination, right after you pass the graduation. If you clear the examination, then you will be able to secure government jobs. Then you will have a good earning and you don't need to shift from Bodh Gaya then. Think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?