8th July 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?

What career option do i have after completing my bms degree from India and go abroad for further studies if i am planning to do my own business in future? I just wanted to know which would be the best for me to carry on in future after completion of higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  2. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  3. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  4. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  8. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?
  9. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after BAMS?
  11. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  12. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  14. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  16. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
23rd July 2023, 03:02 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?

There are many career options available to you after completing your BMS degree from India and going abroad for further studies. If you are planning to do your own business in the future, here are a few options that you can consider:
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA): An MBA degree can give you the skills and knowledge you need to start and run your own business. There are many different MBA programs available, so you can choose one that is tailored to your specific interests and goals.

• Master of Finance (MFin): An MFin degree can give you the skills and knowledge you need to manage the financial aspects of your business. This degree can be especially helpful if you are planning to start a business in the financial services industry.

• Master of Entrepreneurship (ME): An ME degree can give you the skills and knowledge you need to develop and launch your own business. This degree can be especially helpful if you are planning to start a business in a new or emerging industry.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these specific degrees, there are also many other programs that can help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to start your own business. For example, you could consider a program in marketing, operations, or accounting.
The best option for you will depend on your individual goals and interests. If you want to start a business in a specific industry, then you may want to choose a program that is tailored to that industry. If you are not sure what industry you want to start a business in, then you may want to choose a more general program that will give you a broad range of skills.
No matter which program you choose, it is important to gain real-world experience by working for a company or starting your own business while you are still in school. This will give you the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and to test out your business ideas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?