24th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

List of core sector companies of Electrical Engineering having criteria less than 60% in B.Tech?

plz sir list the core sector companies of electrical engg. having their criteria less than 60% in b.tech...that may be govt. & private.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  4. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  5. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  6. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  8. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  9. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  11. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of core companies offering Internship to Electrical fresher in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?
  14. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  15. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  16. List of Electrical core companies in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?
  18. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
1st November 2011, 10:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core sector companies of Electrical Engineering having criteria less than 60% in B.Tech?

There is no core electrical engineering company which will accept a B.Tech score less than 60%. As far as government companies are concerned, there may be relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates. Most of these companies also conduct a written test. The eligibility criteria for the written test are minimum 60% marks. But there may be small electrical engineering companies, which may not be having this particular criterion. They may select candidates based only on the interview.
2nd November 2011, 06:36 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core sector companies of Electrical Engineering having criteria less than 60% in B.Tech?

dear friend,
Eligibility of core sector companies for electrical engineering:-

1.candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 60% aggregate for general category..
For SC/ST marks percentage relaxation is 5%.

So, if you are form SC/ST category then you can apply for those PSU's, otherwise you are not eligible..

All the best..
11th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b tech in ETC branch, is it possible to get job in core electrical company or instrumentation base core company
15th December 2011, 12:07 AM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

dear friend,
Eligibility of core sector companies for electrical engineering:-

1.candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 60% aggregate for general category..
For SC/ST marks percentage relaxation is 50%.

So, if you are form SC/ST category then you can apply for those PSU's, otherwise you are not eligible..

All the best..
18th January 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

iam eee student doing my 3rd year in kerala ...i would like to apply for a job after my BTech studies....but i hav no idea about wat to do or how to apply for any of the jobs... kindly guide me through it..
my email id: [email protected]
6th February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

plz sir list the core sector companies of electrical engg. having their criteria less than 60% in b.tech...that may be govt. & private.[/QUOTE]
6th February 2012, 06:35 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam eee student doing my 3rd year in kerala ...i would like to apply for a job after my BTech studies....but i hav no idea about wat to do or how to apply for any of the jobs... kindly guide me through it..
my email id: [email protected]
Hi Friend,

if your college is a reputed college and has placements for it then companies will come to your campus for placements. at that you need not to apply, college management only provide a list of eligible candidates to the company people. If you are eligible then you can directly attend the selection process.

if your college does not provide any placements then you need to post your resume in companies official portal.
if you satisfy all the criteria then they will shortlist you for attending the selection process. In this you need to go to the place that the company people mention to write the exam.

If you want to attend any govt jobs then you need to regularly check the employment news paper for the notifications and then you need to apply for those posts through online or offline.

select the best suited option for you and get a good job.

All the best
6th February 2012, 06:52 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz sir list the core sector companies of electrical engg. having their criteria less than 60% in b.tech...that may be govt. & private.
Hi Friend,

almost all the core companies will ask for minimum of 60% in graduation.

both private and Govt sectors will ask for above 60% only.

in private you may not have a chance but

in Govt there is some relaxation upto 5% for Backward Classes.

if you belong to any backward class then you may have a chance to apply

for Govt sector jobs in core companies.

All the best.
10th February 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i m having 70%in 10th,47%in 12th,71%in btech upto 3rd year.give me some electrical job based companys where i can recuired.([email protected])
17th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 60 percentage marks in btech and my branch is eee and my caste is bc now a days so many companies are asking minimum 65 percentage now what iam do for getting good job?
24th April 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to know list of core company for electrical engg,
plz send me list my email add.
[email protected]
24th April 2012, 04:06 PM
Krish1111

hello,
the core sector companies of electrical engg. having their criteria less than 60% in b.tech that may be govt & private,both private and Govt sectors will ask for above 60% only.
and you have belong to any backward class then you eligible to apply,
Govt there is some age relaxation and marks relaxation upto 5% for Backward Classes they are obc/sc/st.
23rd May 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i passed b.tech in the year 2010 with 63.7% .
at present am looking for job in core sector.
I want to know list of core company for electrical engg who give training in their organisation.
plz email to [email protected] .

i am a fresher. and interested in core sector ..
15th August 2012, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done my b.tech in electrical engineering with 60% marks. My caste is schedule caste but i have good communication as well as leadership skills. Do I have any chance for getting job in private sector as wll as public sector?
Plz mail me at [email protected].
Thank you.
1st February 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have done my B.Tech in EEE with 68%. send me both private and govt core companies list to my mail. [email protected]. please sir.
5th April 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me eee companies with 60% in 10,12 & b.tech([email protected])
14th July 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I'm interested to do my final year project in a industry based on PLC .could you say me the list of industries offering project at Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?