26th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which country is the best for doing MS financially and rank wise?

I haven't yet given my gre. my cpi is 7.4 and i am confused about the countries i should be looking out for my MS. could you please guide me with this? also i was thinking of doing a job for a couple of years and then going for MIS as my gre score will be valid for 5 years. what do you think is a better plan? going for MS now or after a job? please help me through this dilemma!

26th September 2015, 11:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is the best for doing MS financially and rank wise?

You are in a quite perplexed state at this moment. First of all, chalk out your future plans and then proceed accordingly. It is better to go for job, get work experience and then go for higher studies in abroad. This will help in getting admission in better ranking institutes as compared when seeking admission as a fresher. However, it will be better to go for higher studies if you want to finish off your studies and then enter the professional working life.

The best countries to pursue higher studies are USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, Singapore, etc. The countries which houses top ranking institute and are not too costly are Japan and Singapore. You can get scholarship or opt for education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies. Try to go for the top ranking institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?