10th December 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in MSc Medical Microbiology? I am in SY BSc Microbiology

i am in s.y .b.sc microbiology ,what should i do so i can easily get admission in m.sc medical microbiology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  3. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  5. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  6. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  7. What should I do to get admission in MSc Medical Microbiology? I am in SY BSc Microbiology
  8. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  9. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  10. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  11. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  12. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges? -- [New]
  13. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  14. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  15. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  16. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
17th April 2013, 08:52 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in MSc Medical Microbiology? I am in SY BSc Microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in s.y .b.sc microbiology ,what should i do so i can easily get admission in m.sc medical microbiology ?
here encloses some data of PAU
pls check

MET
-
BASIC SCIENCES
1. Test structure
(a)
There will be 200 multiple choice type questions to be attempted in allotted time of 3 hours.
(b)
Each question will
carry one mark
and
1/4 mark
will be
deducted
for every wrong answer.
2. Syllabus
Morphology and life history of important genera
of algae, fungi, bacteria, viruses, lichens,
bryophytes, petridophytes and gynmonsperms. Basic knowledge of anatomy, embryology and systematics of
angiosperms. Economically important plants. Thermodynamics of plant water relationship, mineral
nutriti
on, photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism, translocation of photoassimilates, growth and growth
hormones, photoperiodism, vernalization, senescence and aging, morphogenesis, dormancy, fruit growth
and fruit ripening, abiotic stress in plants. Cell structure and function Community structure and dynamics,
ecosystem, biogeochemical cycling, pollution (air, water and soil), bioindicators, conservation and
management of natural resources.
Animal classification and biosystematics. Comparative anatomy and physiol
ogy of invertebrates and
vertebrates, Various aspects of developmental biology. Evolution, animal behaviour and ecology, Parasites
and Parasitism.
Pests and their management. Conservaton and management of fishery resources. Fish
culture practices, induced
breeding, fish diseases and their control, fish by
-
products and their use.
Ecosystem and Biodiversity conservation.
Heredity and variation. Principles of inheritance. Gene interaction, Multiple allelism. Sex
-
linked, sex
-
influenced and sex
-
limited inherit
ance. Linkage, crossing over and chromosome mapping. Nature, structure
and replication of genetic material. Gene structure, gene expression, genetic code and gene regulation
Quantitative inheritance. Genes in populations. Genetic engineering and biotechnology. Genetic disorders in
man. Tissue culture and its applications. Speciation.
Introduction and historical developments of Microbiology. General account of prokaryotic and
eukaryotic cells. Microbial nutrition. Biology of viruses. Microbial interactions.
Role of microbe in agriculture,
food, dairy, pharmaceutical and other fermentation industries. Important microbial diseases of man.
Importance of Biochemistry; Concept of Buffers in living system; Cell structure and function of
biomolecules; structural organization of proteins and their sequencing, enzymes their general mechanism of
action, classification, kinetics and regulation; concept of bioenergetics and respiratory chain, Concepts of
intermediary metabolism and major pathyways. Role of vitamins. Principles of centrifugation,
chromatographic, electrophoretic, spectrophotometric, immunological and radioisotopic techniques.
3. Model questions
1. The two heavy chains of immunoglobulins are joined by disulfide linkages
(A) One
(B) Three
(C) Two
(D) Four
2. Cells of aleurone layer contain
(A) Fats
(B) Starch
(C) Protein
(D) Sugars
3. W
hich one of the following is called Father of Genetics
(A) J.D. Watson
(B) G.J. Mendel
(C) H.G. Khurana
(D) M.S. Swaminathan
4. The most preferable organism for lactic acid production is
(A)
Lactobacillus bulgaricus
(B)
Sreptococcus lactis
(C)
L. delbrueekii
(D)
L. casei
5. The skeletal ossicles of starfish arise from
(A) Ectoderm
(B) Mesoderm
(C) Endoderm
(D) None of these

or visit www.pau.edu
7th August 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in MSc Medical Microbiology? I am in SY BSc Microbiology

i am a homescience student can i go for bsc medical microbiology?
10th September 2019, 11:26 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for MSC in microbiology are
1)Complete your in BSC in microbiology
2)Some University also conduct their own exam
If you fulfill alla the above criteria you will be eligible for MSC in microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?