28th November 2012, 12:10 AM
arunmullur

What should I do to get a job after completing engineering in electronics

where should i get the jobs after completing engineering in electronics....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  3. What should I do to get a job after completing engineering in electronics
  4. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  5. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  6. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  7. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  8. How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  10. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? -- [New]
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  12. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  15. How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What are the job vacancies after completing B.E in Electronics engineering?
  17. How to get a job after completing ECE engineering? I have 4 backlogs
  18. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
29th November 2012, 06:42 PM
nvihar

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing engineering in electronics

HI,

These are following job after completing engineering in electronics ----------------

1.TCS
2.WIPRO
3.IBM
4.ACCENTURE
5.HCL
6.HP
7.INFOSYS
8.CTS
9.SATYAM.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
23rd May 2013, 06:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing engineering in electronics

Nowadays most of the PSU’s are hiring engineering candidates on the basis of GATE score. BEL, IOCL, BHEL, etc are some of the firms where you can try for a trainee level job. UPSC’s ESE is also suitable to have a good job. You can join to coastal guard or Indian Navy by qualifying CDS exam. In railways, you can apply for the position of Junior engineer, Section Engineer, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?