14th April 2011, 12:13 AM
imranwarsi

How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%

SIR.i am diploma in electronics engineering 2008 wih 75.80%.but at time not in any job.sir give me a good advise me releted to job(govt/private).

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  7. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  8. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  9. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  10. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  11. What are the jobs available in government and private sector after completing diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  12. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  13. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  14. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
10th July 2011, 09:59 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%

hey you are having very good score with you .if you background support then i will recommend you to study further and specialize yourself in a field then you have golden times with you
10th July 2011, 10:01 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%

hey
if you want to join jobs right now then you are not having good salary in hand.but you can try insamsung,lg,sony,bsnl,mtnl etc
31st July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i want a government job with diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84%?
26th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which college has most job apportunity I have finiz diploma with 82%
26th September 2011, 09:55 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%, you can apply for the jobs in the govt sector as well as in the private sector.

you can also apply for the IT jobs. some IT company like

>>TCS

>>WIPRO.

>>HCL.

>>INFOSYS

etc.

generally hire diploma engineering holders.

you can also apply for the PSU jobs too

>>NTPC.

>>DRDO.

>>BSNL.

>>RAIL.

>>SAIL.

>>BHEL.

etc.

all the best.........
20th October 2011, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir! I am twelve with 75% in the last year.sir please advice me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?