18th June 2016, 06:31 PM
Vaibhav1990Tiwari

What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?

I am graduated in electronics and telecommunication engineering. How can I get entry in this company as an engineer ? I do have experience in telecom sector as a drive test engineer. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Samsung India Electronics Private Limited after Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to get job as fresher after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  5. Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. How to get a job in telecom sector in Qatar after completion of electronics & telecommunication?
  8. What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  11. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  12. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  15. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  16. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  18. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
31st July 2016, 12:01 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?

There is a lot of job opportunities available after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering.you can apply in following Jobs in government sector:-

::Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.

::Steel Authority of India Limited.

::Gas Limited.

::National Thermal Power Corporation.

::Indian Space Research Organization.

::Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited.

You can also get job in Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers

->>Ministry of Communications (Deptt. of Telecommunications)

->>Central Power Engineering Service

->>Indian Telecommunication Service

->>Indian Railway Stores Service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?