28th March 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for having a career in automobile if I have done commerce course?

I'm interest in auto mobile parts engineering but I am from commerce side so what can i do? Please reply me. I need to know the information to ensure that I will reach my goal. So, can you please provide me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

27th January 2018, 04:53 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: What should I do for having a career in automobile if I have done commerce course?

You can not apply for the technical jobs until unless yo have IIT/DME/BE degree. Either you have to take admission in any of the above technical degree or you should apply for the non technical education.

You can also apply for the Non technical posts in the automobile sector. you have following career option in the Automobile sector.

1. You can apply for Back office or administration job in the automobile company after completing your b.com education .

2. You can also apply for the Management post after completing higher education such as MBA etc.

As you have already completed your graduation in commerce you should only search for non technical post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?