19th March 2012, 10:45 AM
ameya gaonkar

How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?

How can I try to make automobile course from ITI if I have completed 12th from commerce ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which ITI course is best for me after doing 10th in science stream and 12th in commerce stream? Can I join Automobile or Autocad course in ITI?
  3. Which courses in ITI I can join after completion of Graduation in commerce? -- [New]
  4. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream
  5. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  6. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completing 12th commerce and ITI?
  9. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  10. Top courses in the filed of Commerce to join after completion of 12th Class?
  11. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream? How may I get the details like fee structure, eligibility criteria etc for ITI course?
  12. How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?
  13. Can I join Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Maths?
  14. How should I join ITI after completion of 10th Class?
  15. Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?
  16. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  17. What should I do after completing ITI in automobile sector?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
23rd March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?

sir i m completed my intermediate in arts and now i m just goining under iti 1st year with fitter from das industrial training centre balasore which is affiliated by n.c.v.t, s.c.v.t . can i get addmission in diploma after completed iti..... if yes so whats the procedure
28th March 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?

How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
23rd May 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is jeet and i got the 47 % in 12th commerce side so can i do the automobile from iti or iit pls rply
27th May 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th class with 92%,? how can i will join in automobile ?
31st May 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am manish. I done my 12th with arts side can
Join automobile course if yes so how can i part.
2nd June 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i hv comlitd ma 12th witout math n i got 55% so how sud i join automobile n i wnt some info so plz rrly mee
6th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i want be automobile engineer so i request that pleace take my addmition in iti
6th August 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to go abrode which is best automobile colledge in abrode reply me fast
15th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I have complaited my greaution with arts.What should I in automobile?
5th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

iti in automobile after 10th completion?
11th April 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 39% in 10th,i want to do iti,so can i do?
4th May 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

re;how to join automobile course course from iti after completion of 12 class with commerce?
13th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have second trial in 12th std can i join auto mobiles in iti
6th October 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I completed intermediate with mpc, how many ITI courses are avialble in A.P. Plz tell me the information about top colleges in A.P.......
20th June 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is vikas and i got the 60% in 12th commerce side i am intrested to do tool & die maker course can i apply for this course from iti pls rply
27th May 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do machanicle engineering passing 12from commerce site.
26th June 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th, I wanted to study iti (automobile), so please let me know the best colleges or institutes and also the job opportunities and salary package after completing this.
17th January 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is me rana..I am working as a automobile spare parts in charge from 2011 but I want to know which course is related from store department..
I want to get ITI /diploma which is the best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?