9th June 2018, 08:18 PM
Ramesh Chandra sahoo

What should I do for Hindi teacher or Hindi professor

Sir, I am have completed my graduation in Arts from a recognized university and I have also completed Hindi Ratna from a recognized university. I want to know what next step should I take for being a Hindi Teacher or Professor. If you guide me I will be really grateful to you.

11th June 2018, 02:06 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for Hindi teacher or Hindi professor

To become a Hindi Teacher in any government school you have to complete B.Ed from a recognized university. After completing B.Ed you will be eligible to write TET, CTET etc. to become a government teacher. In private school also B.Ed degree is compulsory.
If you are interested to become a professor then it is compulsory to have a degree of Post Graduation. After qualifying UGC NET entrance test you will be eligible to become a professor in any government or private college.
11th June 2018, 01:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify for CTET or STET entrance examination.

As per your qualification you have to pursue B.Ed course to appear in examination.

If you want to become lecturer in government colleges you have to appear and qualify for NET examination. The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
11th June 2018, 03:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as Professor - The required eligibility is that candidate must have master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

For recruitment as teacher - Candidate must have bachelor degree and B.Ed qualification.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for NET or CTET examination for recruitment as lecturer or teacher in government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?