25th July 2011, 10:18 AM
makwana.nilesh@rocketmail

What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?

I have 196 credits out of 218 credit in B.Tech (information technology)

Minimum credit required to get degree is 205 but my university(Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ,Delhi) is not providing the degree.
Please suggest any university that can give me a B.Tech degree or any other course degree rom any other university or can i go in high court agaist my university to get the B.Tech degree.

31st October 2016, 11:25 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by makwana.nilesh@rocketmail View Post
I have 196 credits out of 218 credit in B.Tech (information technology)

Minimum credit required to get degree is 205 but my university(Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ,Delhi) is not providing the degree.
Please suggest any university that can give me a B.Tech degree or any other course degree rom any other university or can i go in high court agaist my university to get the B.Tech degree.

You can contact the faculty staff, if they are not provide you the degree certificate. You can contact them and tell your problem then they will definetly provide a solution. Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.

Address: Sector-16C Dwarka.
Delhi- 110078.
Phone: 11-25302170.
Fax: 11-25302111.

If you pay all your dues then you need not to worry about your certificate. You will have to tell your problem. You can also visit the official site.http://www.ipu.ac.in/contact_us.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?