19th June 2010, 10:00 PM
dheerajrocks92

List of top groups of B.Tech stream?

sir/madam
i want the list of top grups in btech stream and in which place E&I group stands?
i belong to osmania universty region will you please hive me the details.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of groups and subjects which are available under Science stream in CBSE board?
  2. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  3. How to join engineering and whcih course gives a good job?
  4. List of top 15 government colleges in Haryana for B.Tech?
  5. List of top CBSE schools for commerce stream?
  6. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  7. List of best BSc Computer and Electronics colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it? -- [New]
  9. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  10. List of top colleges to pursue B.Com course after scoring 89% marks in commerce stream?
  11. Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?
  12. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  13. List of top 50 Companies for the candidates of ECE stream?
  14. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  15. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  16. List of top 10 engineering college sin Hyderabad and Rangareddy District -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top 3 colleges of Delhi University for JBT course? What is the percentage required for science stream?
  18. Can we do IPCC after graduation as a T.Y.B.Com student?
4th September 2011, 09:49 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top groups of B.Tech stream?

the top groups are:
ECE
CSE
EEE
MECH
EIE
CIVIL
4th September 2011, 11:38 AM
sanju38121

Sir, i cant get your question properly please explain your question.
4th September 2011, 12:11 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is not possible to group top B.Tech stream in this way. but still there is demand of few stream of engineering now a days. i am giving details about the B.Tech stream according to job opportunity not based on the job category or salary.

B.Tech in Electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil engineering are ever green steam of engineering. there is always a very good job opportunity in these stream. these are the core stream of engineering so many students want to take admission in these stream and also get good placement in very reputed company.

now a days demand of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering is increased a lot. other Electronics related stream also have good demand. lots of students are taking admission Electronics and communication engineering or other Electronics related stream. as a result competition is very high.

obviously Electronics and Instrumentation(E & I) is a very good stream of engineering. surely you will get good job after completion of engineering in this stream. also you may consider this stream in the top few stream of engineering.

after these there is demand of Computer science engineering and Information technology. now the market of software is growing so demand is increasing. within few years there will be a good demand of software engineer very soon.

after these others stream are there like production engineering, power engineering etc. your E & I stream is very good stream. study well in this stream surely you will get success.

best of luck.
4th September 2011, 12:25 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheerajrocks92 View Post
sir/madam
i want the list of top grups in btech stream
every stream has its own importance at its own place..you can't really judge them but i will give you the list of streams which is generally preferred by students and in the order in which they like to go for the stream..
1)Electronics & Communication
2)Computer Science
3)Mechanical
4)Civil
and so on..
but inspite of being a very good branch..E & I is generally lower down the order in their preference list..
4th September 2011, 01:02 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Almost all the stream in B.Tech are having good demand now a days.An exception always there will be a top stream in any course according to their trend.At present top 7 stream in B.TECH are

Electronic and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Information Technology
Computer Science Engineering
Chemical Engineering

Again in Out 7,their is 3 stream has ever green subjects.

Electronic and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
4th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend every stream is good at their own field.. Every stream has bright future prospect..
Now, it depends upon you , in which field you have more interest..
So, you should go for that field , in which you have more interest..
After performing well in that field you will definitely get a good job..
It is all about the talent , presentation you have..

If you wants to go for core field then you can go for streams like-
1.Electrical
2.Mechanical
3.Civil
4.Electronics..
These are the ever green fields.. After completion of B.Tech in any of these stream , you will get an huge opportunity to get a job in core field.

Now, speaking about the software sector, you can go for streams like-
1.Computer science
2.Information Technology.

See, after completion of B.tech in any of these branch you will get an opportunity to get a job in software sector..
You want to know about E&I stream, so, that is also a good choice.. Mainly the stream is core field, but you can also go for software sector jobs..
So, go for it..
All the best.
4th September 2011, 01:09 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

as you know there are different streams in btech but we cannot categorize them according to their rankings..it is not possible to group them..
But you need to choose the course according to your interest and priority.

There are different branches in b.tech like,
electronics and communications engg, computer science engg, mechanical engg, electrical engg, bio technology, textiles, architecture, civil engg, information technology, electronics and computers, aeronautical engg,automobile engg,instrumentation............. Etc

choose your interest, and the subject you are good at. Also consider the different options available after b.tech.

Now-a-days it sector has come down. So better choose some other course such as, electronics or mechanical. They are consistent.

Try to choose the course which is best and which would help you either move towards hardware or software side.

All the best.
4th September 2011, 01:26 PM
goutam1222

the list of top groups in b.tech stream :
ans:
1.ME
2.EE
3.CS/IT(in some colleges CS/IT placements score are quite high compared to ME or EE)
4.ECE
5.Civil engineering
6.EEE
7.EIE( the only reason is that because in india the the overall manufacturing sector never achived a high growth rate)
4th September 2011, 01:32 PM
Tulasinagababu

List of top groups of B.Tech stream are as the following

1. IT (All Branches Expect Civil & Mechanical are placed in IT Firms)

2. Mechanical - Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand

3. Civil - Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand

4. Electrical (Placement In Electrical Field Only)

5. Electronics (Placement In Electrical Field Only)

6. Automotive (Too Specific Engineering Stream)

7. Chemical (Very Few Domestic Opening But With Good Pay Scale, And Very Few Students To Compete With)
4th September 2011, 03:36 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The top streams of btech are

1. Mechanical
2. Civil
3.Electronics and communication
4. computer science

the listed below are the future scopes

food engineering
biomedical engineering
4th September 2011, 04:31 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

You can join B.Tech programme from these streams:-

1.CIVIL
2.Electrical and Electronics
3.MECHANICAL
4.CS
5.PE
6.E & C

But the first 3 are more in demand in all sectors,You will hav a lot option in these fields.

If you select any one of these 3 you can apply for IES and PSU's sectos.

Rest are also good but in government sectors there are afew career option.
1st October 2011, 11:04 PM

[email protected] job.fiteer(ncvt) expr.2yars now ranig for L&T.Boilars mo.9726940090 'surat'
2nd October 2011, 02:51 AM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

it is totaly depand on you only according to you interest , but still there is demand of few stream of engineering now a days. giving you the B.Tech stream according to job opportunity

1.ME
2.EEE
3.CIVIL
4.ECE
5.CS
6.IT
7.CHEMICAL
8.FOOD TECH

Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil engineering are ever green steam of engineering. there is always a very good job opportunity in these stream.
5th November 2011, 12:09 AM
samspat

hi brother

the top groups ..

CIVIL
EEE
MECH
EIE e.t.c
5th November 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

which branch in b.tech got oppurtunity in abroad?and why?
20th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what does IN stands for
20th November 2011, 11:07 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
sir/madam
i want the list of top grups in btech stream and in which place E&I group stands?
It is not possible to group top B.Tech stream in this way. but still there is demand of few stream of engineering now a days. i am giving details about the B.Tech stream according to job opportunity not based on the job category or salary.

core field
1.Electrical
2.Mechanical
3.Civil
4.Electronics..

These are the ever green fields.. After completion of B.Tech in any of these stream , you will get an huge opportunity to get a job in core field.

software sector
1.Computer science
2.Information Technology.
22nd November 2011, 06:06 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Here are some groups of B.Tech streams.

Core Streams :

1.ECE

2.ME

3.EE

4.CIVIL

5.PRODUCTION

Software stream :

1.CSE

2.IT

3.ECE

4.INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGY

5.COMPUTER ENGINEERING
4th June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

List of B.Tech groups
11th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

at present which course is having more demand
25th August 2012, 05:39 PM
param pita

• .Tech stream in this way. but still there is demand of few stream of engineering now a days. i am giving details about the B.Tech stream according to job opportunity not based on the job category or salary.

• B.Tech in Electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil engineering are ever green steam of engineering. there is always a very good job opportunity in these stream. these are the core stream of engineering so many students want to take admission in these stream and also get good placement in very reputed company.

• now a days demand of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering is increased a lot. other Electronics related stream also have good demand. lots of students are taking admission Electronics and communication engineering or other Electronics related stream. as a result competition is very high.
  • obviously Electronics and Instrumentation(E & I) is a very good stream of engineering. surely you will get good job after completion of engineering in this stream. also you may consider this stream in the top few stream of engineering.
  • after these there is demand of Computer science engineering and Information technology. now the market of software is growing so demand is increasing. within few years there will be a good demand of software engineer very soon.
groups of B.Tech streams.

Core Streams :

1.ECE

2.ME

3.EE

4.CIVIL

5.PRODUCTION

Software stream :

1.CSE

2.IT

3.ECE

5.COMPUTER ENGINEERING

after these others stream are there like production engineering, power engineering etc. your E & I stream is very good stream. study well in this stream surely you will get success.
25th August 2012, 07:36 PM
suvendum14

First of all you should expailn your question...It is very difficult to know ..that what you want to know from your qustion..
anyway i am giving you the list of top streams..
Core stream-
Civil
Mechanical
Electrical
Others-
CSE
IT
ECE
EIE.
these are the most top streams in B.tech..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 07:41 PM
suvendum14

First of all you should expailn your question...It is very difficult to know ..that what you want to know from your qustion..
anyway i am giving you the list of top streams..
Core stream-
Civil
Mechanical
Electrical
Others-
CSE
IT
ECE
EIE.
these are the most top streams in B.tech..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 08:31 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
.Tech stream in this way. but still there is demand of few stream of engineering now a days. i am giving details about the B.Tech stream according to job opportunity not based on the job category or salary.

B.Tech in Electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil engineering are ever green steam of engineering. there is always a very good job opportunity in these stream. these are the core stream of engineering so many students want to take admission in these stream and also get good placement in very reputed company.

now a days demand of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering is increased a lot. other Electronics related stream also have good demand. lots of students are taking admission Electronics and communication engineering or other Electronics related stream. as a result competition is very high.

obviously Electronics and Instrumentation(E & I) is a very good stream of engineering. surely you will get good job after completion of engineering in this stream. also you may consider this stream in the top few stream of engineering.

after these there is demand of Computer science engineering and Information technology. now the market of software is growing so demand is increasing. within few years there will be a good demand of software engineer very soon.

regards
vidh
26th August 2012, 03:04 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

It is a very good decision by you to take up B.Tech but be careful in choosing the engineering course. I would suggest you Mechanical Engineering is the best out of these because of following reasons :

1. Mechanical Engineering has a very wide job opening as mechanical engineers are found in almost all sections of engineering. A Mechanical Engineer is now found in all types of industries because of their very wide scope. A Mechanical Engineer can go to all jobs other than a Civil Engineering job.

2. When it comes to Civil Engineering you have got a job but the thing you cannot go for any other job than a civil engineering job.

3. Chemical Engineering may not be a good option as the job opening is less when compared to others, and also there are not so many chemical industries in India when compared to Mechanical Industries.

A Mechanical Engineer can work in Machine based industries, computer hardware and software industries, Petroleum Industries, Electronics Industries and Electrical Industries, Aircraft Industries and any other industry as they will require a mechanical engineer to design and maintain their machines for their improved production. It is a field that has never experienced a recession.

Thank you
26th August 2012, 09:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

As this is almost a beginning of new academic year many students who have completed

their +2 from MPC stream will definitely look up for what stream they need to choose in

Engineering. I am going to give a brief description of some of the Engineering streams

which have very high demand with respect to their level of difficulty and job

opportunities.

They are various streams in Engineering like Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering,

Mechanical Engineering the three basic groups of Engineering from which many other

branches are derived like Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science

Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,

Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering etc. All the above

groups can be classified into four groups they are

Electronics and Communication Engineering (which includes groups like EIE, EEE etc i.e. groups related to Electrical and Electronics)

Computer Science Engineering (which includes groups like CSE & IT)

Mechanical Engineering (which includes groups like IPE, Mechatronics etc)

Civil Engineering

Level of difficulty of various Engineering Groups with respect to their Syllabus:

The streams related to Electrical and Electronics field are considered to be the

toughest field as they consist of many subjects which consist of numerous problems.

So if a person is not so strong at Mathematics, especially with intermediate Mathematics, then in is not advised for such people to opt this stream.

The streams related to Civil and Mechanical mainly consist of drawings, so if you have

an option to chose these groups you must have good drawing skills or else it will be of

useless selecting these streams.

Finally the groups related to Computer Science are very easy and one needs to just

have a command of languages in computer. So this will be a good choice if a person is more interested to read theory subjects.

Job Opportunities of various Engineering Groups:

Each group mentioned above have their own Job Opportunities in their respective fields.
Of all the above mentioned groups CSE has a wide range of job opportunities as they

are numerous number of software companies across the world. Coming to the other

groups is that they have limited opportunities in their respective fields but the

advantage of other streams is that if a person learns some computer languages after

his/her engineering then they can also drift to software field. This is a drawback for

CSE students as they can't drift to any other field except software field. Another

drawback of software field is that no one can guarantee you when the market is going

to rise and fall down.

At present the best group to take is Electronics and Communications Engineering as it has got wide range of Job Opportunities.

All the Best!!
26th August 2012, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

As this is almost a beginning of new academic year many students who have completed

their +2 from MPC stream will definitely look up for what stream they need to choose in

Engineering. I am going to give a brief description of some of the Engineering streams

which have very high demand with respect to their level of difficulty and job

opportunities.

They are various streams in Engineering like Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering,

Mechanical Engineering the three basic groups of Engineering from which many other

branches are derived like Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science

Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,

Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering etc. All the above

groups can be classified into four groups they are

Electronics and Communication Engineering (which includes groups like EIE, EEE etc i.e. groups related to Electrical and Electronics)

Computer Science Engineering (which includes groups like CSE & IT)

Mechanical Engineering (which includes groups like IPE, Mechatronics etc)

Civil Engineering

Level of difficulty of various Engineering Groups with respect to their Syllabus:

The streams related to Electrical and Electronics field are considered to be the

toughest field as they consist of many subjects which consist of numerous problems.

So if a person is not so strong at Mathematics, especially with intermediate Mathematics, then in is not advised for such people to opt this stream.

The streams related to Civil and Mechanical mainly consist of drawings, so if you have

an option to chose these groups you must have good drawing skills or else it will be of

useless selecting these streams.

Finally the groups related to Computer Science are very easy and one needs to just

have a command of languages in computer. So this will be a good choice if a person is more interested to read theory subjects.

Job Opportunities of various Engineering Groups:

Each group mentioned above have their own Job Opportunities in their respective fields.
Of all the above mentioned groups CSE has a wide range of job opportunities as they

are numerous number of software companies across the world. Coming to the other

groups is that they have limited opportunities in their respective fields but the

advantage of other streams is that if a person learns some computer languages after

his/her engineering then they can also drift to software field. This is a drawback for

CSE students as they can't drift to any other field except software field. Another

drawback of software field is that no one can guarantee you when the market is going

to rise and fall down.

At present the best group to take is Electronics and Communications Engineering as it has got wide range of Job Opportunities.

All the Best!!
27th January 2013, 02:38 PM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: List of top groups of B.Tech stream?

hi
It depends totally on your interests and skills that which engineering stream you should choose as your specialisation. First of all, get to have complete information about the college you are going to take admission in and what are the disciplines provided by them for B. Tech course. You can choose any of the following streams generally available in every technical institutes:-
1. Mechanical Engineering- particularly deals with the design and implementation of machine parts from industrial point of view like lathe machine, carpentry machines, fitting machines and welding machines and so on. If machines interest you, you can choose this branch as your course option.

2. Civil Engineering-prominently deals with construction principles, methodologies and their applicability. There is a good scope of this branch here and abroad.

3.Electronics and Communication: A branch dealing with the design of electronic devices like chips, microprocessors, VLSI design and many other things. It also includes communication part which primarily focusses on the sharing and transfer of information from one place to another. This field has tremendously huge scope in India and abroad.

4. Computer Science Engineering:The most rapidly growing field in today's world. It deals with the design of various softwares and hardwares and their implementation. There is a huge demand of information technology sector these days.

5.Electrical engineering:-A branch that deals with the design principles of electrical devices and circuits like fans, television, generators, etc. You can choose this branch also as your career option.
27th January 2013, 07:14 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
sir/madam

Helo friend,
I think its not possible to distinct in terms of which is best and which is not?

I believe B.Tech in Electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil engineering are evergreen steams in engineering.

But in my views this is the hierarchy in terms of scope and salary-

1. EEE
2. MECH
3. ECE
4. CSE
5. CIVIL
27th March 2013, 05:12 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

it is not possible to group top B.Tech stream in this way. but still there is demand of few stream of engineering now a days. i am giving details about the B.Tech stream according to job opportunity not based on the job category or salary.

best of luck.
31st March 2013, 09:03 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

You mean to say that how many streams are in B.TECH.Well,my friend,there are so many streams in bachelor of technology or engineering but you have to choose according to interest.Your career is in your hands.So choose appropriate stream in which you have great interest.

Here is the list of streams in engineering:

Streams in engineering:

1.Computer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
and many more.

As girls give more preference to the IT field i.e.the computer science engineering.Because it suits for girls and the boys take more interest in the electronics and mechanical part.

Civil engineering is also the good one and you can go for it.Most of the boys choose this stream.Aeronautics have great scope and is on high demand in the future.Civil is like the architecture so those who have interest can go for it.

There are government colleges for which you can go after completion 12th for engineering field.

Engineering colleges in Delhi

Name Foundation Affiliation Ref.
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi 1961 Autonomous Institute
National Institute of Technology, Delhi 2010 Autonomous Institute
Delhi Technological University(Delhi College of Engineering) 1941 Public university
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology 1983 University of Delhi
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology 2008 Deemed university
Ambedkar Institute of Technology 2001 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Amity School of Engineering and Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Ansal Institute of Technology 2000 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology 2005 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
CBP Government Engineering College 2007 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Cluster Innovation Centre 2011 University of Delhi
Faculty of Engineering and Technology 1985 Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University)
G. B. Pant Engineering College 2007 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Hmr Institute of Technology and Management - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology 1998 constituent women college of GGSIP University
Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped 1976 Autonomous Institute
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Modi Institute of Technology - -
National Power Training Institute - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Northern India Engineering College 2003 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
School of Planning and Architecture 1959 Deemed university
TVB School of Habitat Studies - -
University School of Biotechnology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University School of Chemical Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University School of Information Technology (USIT) 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Vastu Kala Academy 1993 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Vishweshraiya College of Engineering and Technology 1996 Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University

Thank u!!
1st April 2013, 12:56 AM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *-*--*-*-*-

Core Streams :

1.ECE

2.ME

3.EE

4.CIVIL

5.PRODUCTION

Software stream :

1.CSE

2.IT

3.ECE

5.COMPUTER ENGINEERING

AL LTHE BEST -*-*-*-*-*
12th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

what type of student will suite IT branch?
26th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,which branch is best ECE or CSE?In which one i could get better job oppurtunities?
27th June 2013, 09:39 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.............

These are the Various Branches in Engineering

Aerospace Engineering

Agricultural Engineering

Architectural Engineering

Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering

Biological Engineering

Ceramic Engineering

Chemical, Biochemical, Biomolecular Engineering

Civil Engineering

Construction Engineering

Electrical and Computer Engineering

Engineering, General Engineering, Engineering Physics, and Engineering Science

Engineering Management

Engineering Mechanics

Environmental Engineering

Geological Engineering

Industrial Engineering

Manufacturing Engineering

Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Mining Engineering

Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering

Nuclear and Radiological Engineering

Ocean Engineering

Petroleum Engineering

Software Engineering

Surveying Engineering
27th June 2013, 11:11 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of Best B.Tech Streams / Courses :

Computer Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Environmental Engineering

Mining Engineering

Ceramic Technology

Biotechnology

Bioinformatic

Automobile Engineering

Architecture Engineering

Agricultural Engineering

Aerospace Engineering

Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering
27th June 2013, 12:58 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.............

List of top groups of B.Tech stream

computer science and engineering

electrical and electronics engineering

electronics and communication engineering

electronics and computer engineering

electronics and instrumentation engineering

electronics and telematics engineering

information technology

instrumentation and control engineering

aeronautical engineering

automobile engineering

bio- medical engineering

chemical engineering

biotechnology

civil engineering

mechanical engineering(mechatronics)

mechanical engineering(production)

mechanical engineering

metallurgy and material technology

27th June 2013, 01:38 PM
shivam2k6

Quote:
sir/madam
Dear Friend,

There can be many views regarding best branch of engineering depending upon various factors:

In terms of job opportunities:

Rank 1: Mechanical
Rank 2: EEE
Rank 3: Civil
Rank 4: ECE

CSE branch has very limited scope and mostly in IT sector. E & I is also a good branch. Job opportunities will be mainly in power sector organizations for E & I Engineers.

In terms of students priorities,

ECE >> Mechanical >> EEE >> CSE >> Civil

Most of the girls opt for ECE, EEE and CSE.

But, you should choose your branch depending upon your interest and ability.

All the best.
Thank you.
27th June 2013, 03:43 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

>> Education Criteria
- Candidate 10+2 passed in minimum 60% Marks with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics in recognized board.

>> Get admission in IITs for B.tech give JEE Main exam.

>> Give various Engineering Entrance Exams and get admission in B.tech.

>> List of various Branches
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Information Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Marine Engineering

All the best
27th June 2013, 05:11 PM
keshavsudial

The following stream are widely searched and in very high demand are:

Electronics and communication

Mechanical Engineering

Automobile Engineering

Electronics and electrical engineering
27th June 2013, 07:04 PM
pinksony

List of top b.tech streams

>ece
>cse
>eee
>mech
>eie
>civil
27th June 2013, 10:14 PM
Sai.asp123
Junior Member+

Hello...
In present scenario there are number of branches are available in engineering with a great future.Among them Electronics & communications engineering(ECE),Mechanical engineering(ME),Civil engineering(CE) are ever green branches.These branches have a great scope in present and future scenario.
Along with these some other branches like Computer science engineering(CSE), Information technology(IT) are increasing rapidly with their apperance in developing software technologies.
Nowadays Electronics & Instrumentation(E&I) plays a vital role in rapid increasing technologies. Some other branches like chemical engineering, production engineering and bio-medical engineering branches are also available with a good scope.

Thank you....
27th June 2013, 11:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

If your dream is to become an Engineer, then the course that you should finish is B.Tech course.

There are number of Entrance Exams for the candidates to get admission for this course like

AIEEE
IIT-JEE etc.

There are number of streams in Engineering or B.Tech available for the candidates.

One can choose the stream as per their interest and where their strengths are being fully utilized.

here they are

Information Technology
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Robotics
Chemical Engineering etc.

One can get good job opportunity after completion of any of the Engineering stream. But he should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to get the job.

The job opportunities for civil and Mechanical are ever green.

But the boom for IT streams like IT and CSE will not be stable all the time.

Try to get admission for this course in top colleges so that you will be having more scope to get good subject knowledge and also to get good job opportunity by campus placements.

Decide upon the final destination where you want to be after completion of B.Tech course and put efforts towards achieving it from the very beginning of your B.Tech course.

Wish you all the best.
28th June 2013, 01:28 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

29th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

is in the group jenetechengeer
30th July 2013, 12:15 AM
tapuda

HELLO DEAR

Top groups of B.Tech stream
Chemical engineering

electronics and communication engineering

bio- medical engineering

electronics and computer engineering

automobile engineering

computer science and engineering

electronics and instrumentation engineering

aeronautical engineering

electronics and telematics engineering

electrical and electronics engineering

information technology

civil engineering

instrumentation and control engineering

biotechnology

BEST OF LUCK
30th July 2013, 06:49 PM
maruthidevi

best of luck.
15th September 2013, 04:05 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Dear aspirant,
BTech means Bachelor of Technology.There are many courses available in BTech,Some of them are:
1.Mechanical engineering
2.Civil engineering
3.Electrical engineering
4.Electronics engineering
5.Chemical engineering
6.Computer science engineering

These are important BTech courses.Now a day these branches have more demand.Along with this branches we other branches also like
7.Automobile engineering
8.Production engineering
9.Industrial engineering
10.Architecture
11.Marine engineering
12.Transportation engineering
13.Water resource engineering
14.Biotechnology
15.Power engineering
16.Instrumentation engineering
17.Material science and metallurgical engineering
18.Aerospace engineering
19.Information technology
20.Bio-medical engineering
21.Robotics
22.Control engineering
23.Automation
24.Refrigeration technology
25.Manufacturing technologies.

You can choose your stream from any one of above based on your interest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK
15th September 2013, 11:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

You can find many branches in engineering and there are some top branches which has good career and job opportunities.They are :-

>>Electronics and Communication Engineering

>>Computer Science Engineering

>>Mechanical Engineering

>>Eectrical and Electronics Engineering

>>Civil Engineering

>>Aeronautical Engineering

>>Automobile Engineering

You can choose any stream in which you are interested and try to opt the right course in which you can work better and you can achieve success in your career path.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?