14th May 2013, 10:14 PM
kinsha

Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

my rank in ipu is 2506910 so can i get admission in any colleges of guru gobind singh indraprasta university ???????

Related Questions:
  1. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  3. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  4. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  5. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  6. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  7. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  8. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  9. List of Universities to study MA in Geography in India?
  10. Which are the best colleges under GGSIU?
  11. Which subjects do I have to study in B.ed after B.Com?
  12. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  13. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University? -- [New]
  14. Tips to qualify IP university entrance exam?
  15. List of entrance tests of B.Ed?
  16. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  17. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
  18. List of Universities offering part time M.Ed program?
13th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

I give exam final years ,Bsc biotechnology
how,I can get Addmision in University or collage in MSC biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?