14th June 2021, 08:30 AM
ashuyadav1310

What should I do if UP POLICE SI application is asking for 12th mark sheet if have Diploma instead of 12th?

Sir, I have done matriculation+diploma in civil engineering+B.Techi in civil engineering now when i am applying for SI POLICE recruitment uttar pradesh whose eligibility is B.Tech its asking for 12th marksheet while applying what should I do, i have equivalent diploma..
Kindly help me...

Thank You

14th May 2022, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if UP POLICE SI application is asking for 12th mark sheet if have Diploma instead of 12th?

The minimum educational qualification required for UP Police Sub-Inspector is a candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit should be between 20 to 28 years and must be an Indian citizen. You can tell them that since you have completed the graduation as the minimum qualification on the basis of the diploma so what is the need for 10+2 mark sheets. You are fulfilling the minimum qualification requirement I don't think so there should be any problem until and unless they have mentioned it as their basic requirement for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?