15th May 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which mark sheet will be applicable if I got less marks in 12th re-attempt

In 2016 I got a 68% And I repeat class 12th 2017 I got 58% so my previous mark sheet applicable or not?

15th May 2017, 07:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which mark sheet will be applicable if I got less marks in 12th re-attempt

As far as you are concerned about the applicability of last year marksheet with higher percentage instead of current year marksheet in which you have managed lesser aggregate then I would let you know that in most of the board of examination cases marksheets with higher aggregate in considered and hence you can pursue your higher degree courses on the basis of last year marks.
15th May 2017, 08:45 PM
perthc

Default Re: Which mark sheet will be applicable if I got less marks in 12th re-attempt

Hi,

As you said that in 2016 you got 68% and after repeating class 12th 2017 you got 58%.

So the recent mark sheet will be applicable ie., 2017 years' Mark sheet will be considered as current.

Your current year-2017 marks is less compared to previous year 2016,but since you have taken another attempt,so your previous marks will be now past and the current marks will be considered.

This will also be reflected in your Pass Certificate.
15th May 2017, 09:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Different academic Boards have clearly mentioned that if a candidate has reappeared for board exam, he can use mark sheet in which he has obtained higher marks. But you need to keep one thing in mind that you can not use both mark sheet at different places.

You can use your 2016 mark sheet in which you have scored higher marks as compared to 2017.
15th May 2017, 09:31 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

If you have scored 68% of marks in 12th class, you have completed it. I am not sure why you have repeated.

I hope your query is for a particular subject. You might have failed in one subject and because of which you gave the Exam in the next year and second time, you have got low percentage of marks.

Whatever the case it is, your latest marks are the final which you secured in 2017.

This is a poor performance from you having completed the same subjects for the entire year.

I am not sure of the reasons behind your low performance. However I can say your scope to get good job opportunities is decreased having not scored at least 60% of marks.

Since you completed 12th class, I suggest you to prepare for the Entrance Exams if you want to join some professional courses like
-Engineering
-Medicine
-LLB
-Chartered Accountancy etc.

But if you want to join 3 year Graduation courses like B.Sc or B.Com, you can get the direct admission.

Choose the course as per your interest and perform well to have a fruitful career.
15th May 2017, 09:50 PM
ranu shahi

Your that mark sheet is applicable in which you have got better marks that means you have got 68% in first attempt and 58% in second attempt then your mark sheet of first attempt is applicable .
15th May 2017, 10:36 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge your previous mark sheet will be applicable as your purpose of getting higher marks was not achieved. So you should provide your previous mark sheet. Thanks
16th May 2017, 12:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, your previous mark sheet with higher percentage of marks will be considered.

You are advised not to use your 2017 and 2016 mark sheet or surrender 2017 marksheet to board for any misuse.
16th May 2017, 12:56 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As you have passed 12th standard in 2016, so you should apply for improvement exams rather to appear freshly in 12th standard again in 2017.
Above statement conclude that you have passed 10th standard in 2014. Your both certificates are well valid. But if you show 12th certificate passed in 2017, then you have to provide considerable reason in explanation of one year additional gap after matriculation.
23rd June 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Which marksheet will be applicable if I do not surrender my original marksheet after revaluation of marks?
14th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if I do not surrender my old CBSE marks sheet upon decrement in marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?