8th November 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get my 12th Original mark sheet and leaving certificate?

I have passed the 12th exam but yet not received my original mark sheet & leaving certificate from nios. It's my humble request to please help me out from this case. From where can i get my Original mark sheet and leaving certificate?

9th November 2015, 07:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i get my 12th Original mark sheet and leaving certificate?

If you have not received the original marksheet and leaving marksheet from the NIOS then there is nothing to worru about, wait for some more time and if you do not receive it then contact the nearest regional centre of NIOS of your district, they will definitely help you out as soon as possible.

You can also write to the board at the official website for any query www.nos.org.
9th November 2015, 08:40 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can i get my 12th Original mark sheet and leaving certificate?

12th original marks sheet and leaving certificate is very important document to get admission in Bachelor's degree program or any other higher program whose minimum qualification in higher secondary certificate.
Along with these documents, character certificate is also very important to collect for further admission.
Marks sheet, leaving certificate and character certificate can be collected from the nearby NIOS center from which the student have applied for admission.
Also, the student can contact the person through whom the student have applied to NIOS board and he will surely help you tho get these documents very easily.
If you are unable to get your documents from these sources then you can contact to the NIOS main center of state whose location and full address with contact number is available on the official website of NIOS.
9th November 2015, 10:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done your schooling from NIOS then you have to contact them to get your mark sheet if you are declared passed by them. You can get the contact information from their official website.

Therefore, you shouldn't worry if you are declared pass. You will get the mark sheet once it is ready.
21st September 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12 in 1992 from Gaya evening college never took my board certificate how can I get it where I have to go and can I Send my brother to collect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?