30th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Chandrashekar B S K

What should I do to improve my career being a candidate having completed BBM and working as Junior Executive?

Respected Sir/Madam
I have done my BBM and nw i m working as junior executive- HRO. My specialization is in finance so what i should do to improve my carrier in future should study further in correspondence or what pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I improve my communication skills after completing BBM
  2. How may I do CS? I've completed BBM and presently am doing job in STFC as a Executive
  3. Career opportunities for ICWAI? What is the course duration? I have completed my graduation and working as an executive MIS
  4. How to improve my career being a candidate having completed BE in ECE?
  5. What are the career opportunities available for BBM students? How to develop career for the same?
  6. Should I go for MBA with job while working in TCS and completing BBM in HR Specialization? Shall I go for Finance/HR profile?
  7. What to do after passing BBM? I have completed my BBM with 70%
  8. Complete details of BBM course? Career after BBM?
  9. Which level of ICWA can I join after completing BBM?
  10. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  11. What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?
  12. Am I eligible for IFBI Banking course if completed MBA HR & Marketing and working as a Business Development Executive being a 29 years old candidate?
  13. How to prepare for junior executive engineering Air India? When will the Junior Executive Engineer ARC be notified?
  14. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years? -- [New]
  15. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career opportunities after graduating in BBM for commerce student?
  17. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  18. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
7th July 2012, 02:56 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to improve my career being a candidate having completed BBM and working as Junior Executive?

If you can do higher study then obviously it will be the best for you. As you have done BBM so try to complete MBA in correspondence or regular. If you can do in regular then it will be more better for you. But as you are working then you may complete MBA from correspondence. Correspondence course with work experience is valuable. As you have completed your BBM in finance then it is better to take admission in MBA with finance. But if you are interested in any other subject of MBA then you may also choose that subject.

To take admission in regular course in a good college appear in MBA entrance examination CAT, MAT etc. If you can clear any one of this examination then you will be able to take admission in a good MBA institution. After completion of MBA you may get placed from your institution. Otherwise if you try for job from outside with your MBA degree and work experience easily you will get good job with good salary.

If you don't want to go for higher study and you want to improve your career with your BBM degree only then where you are working you have to work hard. You have to prove your potential. You must think some innovative way to improve the organization. You should take care of your performance. You must perform well than the other in your team as well as in the organization. You may go for some internship to improve your career. Your organization also may offer some certification course. If you are interested on that you may do those if it is suitable for your career. In this way you can improve your career within the present organization where you are working.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?