4th April 2012, 10:01 AM
vasu mamtha

How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?

Hello Sir, this is vasu. I have done my graduation BBM in mysore university and currently working in BPO'S having experience of 7yrs in same field. i am very much interested in customs airport. plz do me needful. THANK U IN ADVANCE

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Airport Customs after passing T.Y.B.Com?
  2. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  3. How to become Customs Officer in Airport being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?
  4. Eligibility to get BPO job for a candidate who has secured 82% in 10th, 92% in 12th and 55% till BBM 4th semester?
  5. How to get a job in Airport customs department after completing PG in Physics?
  6. Customs Officer job at Chennai Airport?
  7. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  8. Job in Airport customs office after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become a customs officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%
  10. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  11. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  12. What can I do for Airport Customs Job pursuing final year of BE in CSE?
  13. Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?
  14. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  15. How may I get a job in marketing field after completing BBM degree?
  16. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience? -- [New]
  18. How to get a job in airport in custom department after completing PG in Physics?
8th June 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?

dear sir
i m BCA student can u please guide me how many job after BCA in airport/airlines.
and how can i apply.....
and Eligibility Criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?