26th June 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IFBI Banking course if completed MBA HR & Marketing and working as a Business Development Executive being a 29 years old candidate?

Dear sir
iam G.Balu i completed my MBA HR,MARKETING
My age is 29, now iam working in IT company as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE, now iam looking in to ifbi banking course .am i eligible. plz let me know ,,

Related Questions:
  1. Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?
  2. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  3. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?
  5. Better choice for me having completed MBA in Banking and Marketing and working under a Chartered Accountant?
  6. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  7. Which Private Jobs is best suitable for my Profile having completed BE in CSE and MBA in Marketing and working as Development Officer in LIC?
  8. Can I get for Civils after working as Marketing Executive on a company?
  9. Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech if I want to become an IAS officer? Where should I take coaching for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  11. Am I eligible for executive MBA from NIBM after pursing CA, B.Com and completing 3.5 years articleship training?
  12. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  13. Am I eligible to become IPS being a candidate having completed MBA with Marketing?
  14. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?
  15. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  16. Which Certification courses can I do being a candidate having done MBA in Finance and working with Software Company as Business Analyst?
  17. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  18. Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?
15th July 2016, 11:56 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFBI Banking course if completed MBA HR & Marketing and working as a Business Development Executive being a 29 years old candidate?

Yes, you can eligible to apply for this course.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for IFBI Course ;;
Born on or after 1st January,1991
And you must have to complete the graduation from recognized board.
And must secured min 50% in Class Xth ,XIIth and Graduation.
One year gap allowed in complete academics, Regular Graduation /no correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?