8th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to learn GATE? I am in 2nd year mechanical

i want to learn for gate iam in 2nd year in mechanical what u do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to appear for GATE after passing 2nd year Mechanical?
  4. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in GATE being a B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  6. How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?
  7. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  9. How to prepare for GATE while in B.E 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the syllabus of GATE? Should I take any coaching class for preparation?
  11. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year? -- [New]
  14. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  15. How can I prepare for GATE? I have completed B.Tech 2nd year
  16. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  17. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  18. Is In-plant training necessary for 2nd year Mechanical branch students?
10th December 2012, 09:56 AM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: What should I do to learn GATE? I am in 2nd year mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to learn for gate iam in 2nd year in mechanical what u do?
First of all, if yiu are pursuing for masters from IITs then you have to be prepared with the subjects with maximum weightage of your department. Start following some good books for the pattern of the exam and weightage of question for different topics. Also prepare with some of the aptitude questions as there is some weightage for that also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?