26th September 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of B.Sc Nursing course to become a doctor?

I am more interested in medical field so i like to become a doctor,now i am studying Second Year B.Sc nursing,what I want to do to become a doctor? Can someone please provide me the complete steps for the same? It would be helpful if you can answer me soon!

1st September 2016, 12:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Sc Nursing course to become a doctor?

First thing I would like to clarify you that for becoming a doctor the basic qualification required is a MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science ) degree course which is a bachelor degree course of 5.5 years including one year of internship.

Also to be eligible for MBBS course you need to have atleast complted your Class 12th with PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

As you are a B.Sc in nursinv degree holder which means you satisfy the educational requirement for MBBS degree also as the educational requirement for both are same and hence you are eligible for the same course and thereafter for becoming a doctor.

Also for pursuing MBBS course from top medical colleges to enjoy quality education at reasonable cost you need to qualify NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) and for details about the same you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?