29th August 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to prepare for GD and PI after clearing the ICICI PO's written exam?

hi i have cleared icici po's written exam for november batch will u pls tell what should i prepare for gd and pi please

30th August 2011, 09:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for GD and PI after clearing the ICICI PO's written exam?

For the GD round you need to update yourself on the current affairs. You should learn about the latest issues like the Lokpal bill, global warming etc. Reading newspaper especially the editorial page is a must. For the interview round you may be asked both personal as well as technical questions. At the personal level you may be asked questions like why the banks should select you, talk about you as a person etc. On the technical side questions related to your subject knowledge may be asked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?