28th August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give SET exam if my MBA last semester is in December?

I am doing mba from ignou but my last semester is in dec , am i eligible to give the SET exam.

30th August 2011, 01:49 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SET exam if my MBA last semester is in December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing mba from ignou but my last semester is in dec , am i eligible to give the SET exam.
Yes, You are Eligible for SET Examination !!

SET Stands for State Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by University Of Pune As a state Agency, And the Notification of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship was already availiable in the Official SET Website.

>> And To apply for SET Examination You need to complete your Post graduate degree course and You must have scored Minimum 55% marks in you Post graduation, Final year Post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for SET Examination.

>> So, If you are Pursuing your Final year MBA Course then you are eligible for SET Examination, So If you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon before the Last date, The Registration Process was already started form 17/Aug/2011 and the last date of apply for Online application form Was 14/Sep/2011.

The examination was Going to be held on 27/Nov/2011.

The examination fees of SET was Rs 550 for General candidates and Rs 450 for Other candidates, and Eligible candidates may fill the SET Application form Online By visit the official website. The examination was held in 2 stages and there are 3 papers in SET Examination and all are held in same day. The syllabus of SET Examination was already availiable in the official website, So please check the SET Official website for Complete Information -

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
30th August 2011, 02:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SET exam if my MBA last semester is in December?

Dear friend,

After MBA , you are not eligible for SET exam but if you have completed masters degree then you are eligible.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for SET exam.Your masters degree must be from UGC approved.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

Because final year students are eligible for SET exam.

All the best
30th August 2011, 07:40 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

SET Stands for State Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by University Of Pune.

You must have scored Minimum 55% marks in you Post graduation, Final year Post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for SET Examination.
so, you are eligible for the exam.
The examination was Going to be held on 27/Nov/2011
all d best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?