24th September 2015, 01:47 PM
manyar danish

How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?

I am in bsc i have to change faculty by aeronautical engg. So how can i get admission in aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  3. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  10. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
15th October 2015, 10:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?

For changing your faculty to Aeronautical Engineering, you have to pursue B.Tech/B.E. with Aeronautical Engineering.

For getting admission in B.Tech/B.E., you will have to appear for engineering entrance exam like:
  • VITEE
  • JEE MAIN
  • SRMEE
  • COMEDK
  • MH-CET
  • KEE, etc.

After qualifying any of the above entrance exam, you can get admission to engineering college.

While counselling, you can choose Aeronautical Engineering as your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?